Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pot5: THE place for space

Hitomo_x
12.28.2013 , 01:23 PM | #11
if you have so many People why do you have to advertise for it, I dont get it

-KeggER-
12.28.2013 , 01:27 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitomo_x View Post
if you have so many People why do you have to advertise for it, I dont get it
Not so much of an advertisement, but more of an invitation
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Lytewraith
12.28.2013 , 01:29 PM | #13
I'd Agree with my homey Wux I am lyte wrath Leader of Black Squadron and shout out to all our death squadron for holding it down for the imps.

I came from harbringer server and I played in the pts admitted I had a op gs in pts and was rining in a amazing 88% hit acc average with around 70k in damage every match and thts a lot of why I love my pike some much now got burnt out on the gs. Honestly guys if you want to enjoy the good and the bad of the GSF then you should roll a alt or something with us we are allways glad to welcome new people from other servers no matter what side you play on .

I have played on some others my self as well and when gsf launched me and my homey Nix made black squadron here on pot because it was a standard pvp srver so we fig'ed good place for pvp andto focus and hone our guild as a stand alone GSF based guild. It has took some work but knowing what the ships do and component's and crew do and when to use your abilities and various stratigies . it takes a lot of work and you have to be willing to take the wins with the loses but at the end of the day you should have enjoyed your play experience.

Any time you guys that arnt on pot 5 want to check it out just roll a toon or a alt and come holler at us no matter what side it is your going tohave a good fight.

I'm sure kegger and shadfist and shock and all the guys would welcome new players as do we.We broad cast on twitch live streams when wehave our flights rolling and there is also some good vids on you tube you are welcome to check it out our guild forums are www.blacksquadron.forumotion.com and you can find everything there.I'm sure Death Squadron has something similar setup aswell.

just remember best can only bedefind by who you are playing aginst and the final score at the end of the day a win means everything not kill counts or damage or assist but the score board says it all
and putting all bs aside you have 2 GSF guilds to chose from if you are a serious gsf pilot
Black Squadron republic side and Death Squadron Imp side and the rest get well you can be the judge for yourself

Make a toon here and come say hi and make new friends its a love hate relation ship but it is a blast

renegadeimp
12.28.2013 , 01:44 PM | #14
Largest doesnt mean the best.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Armonddd
12.28.2013 , 03:23 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
Largest doesnt mean the best.
At this point in the game's life, when the guilds are 20, 30 people large, it counts for a lot, imo.

Disclaimer: Black Squadron has become a thing since I went on vacation and I have no idea how many people have joined Death Squadron, so I could be off, but the communities are still pretty small compared to e.g. the warzone communities.
Space Ace of <Death Squadron>, <Black Squadron>, <Eclipse Squadron>, and <solo da>

FlipZero
12.28.2013 , 03:47 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wuxtry View Post
You say this.... And you probably have some basis for the statement...

Make a toon get destroyed and still love it. The desire for community is so nice youll see Lyte chase a gunship for the whole match and come in low on the charts. Why is this good? Because both pilots loved the match.
This, I sucked wind for the first week and a half until i changed my mouse settings. Even still I kept plugging along because it was a great time. Also I wish you got some sort of credit for this, I can't tell you the number of times I've spent the whole match ducking and diving underneath an opposing satellite while being chased, dedicating 2 or 3 of the imps to controlling the cap, and get no credit for it.
[Pot5] Barter Class: Republic Starfighter

NotThatOne
12.29.2013 , 12:34 AM | #17
I'll have to agree with Kegger, POT5 is the best space server... though, that is the only thing we have in common, aside from a sheer lust for killing each other....
Animal-mutha, 55 Combat Medic
<Black Squadron>
POT5

Ramshi
12.29.2013 , 01:55 AM | #18
"Too Bad They Don't Bleed!!!" ~ Skadge

The Neviah Legacy
Ramshi : Ramshey : Ramsho : Ramcho
If I've helped out, please feel free to use my refer a friend link: Click Me

-KeggER-
12.29.2013 , 07:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by NotThatOne View Post
I'll have to agree with Kegger, POT5 is the best space server... though, that is the only thing we have in common, aside from a sheer lust for killing each other....
/pew pew 👍
Keggr - Pot5 [Def Squad] Imperial GSF Pilot / BH

PEW PEW to KILL

Zoom_VI
12.29.2013 , 09:11 AM | #20
I'm sorry but i have never met someone from Pot5 who wasn't stuck up and extremely elitist. I don't care how good your PvP is, your community is nothing but a cesspool.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.