Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint below level 55 with imperial agent

baskboy
12.24.2013 , 08:09 AM | #1
Hello all

This wil be a dubble post beqeus i now already al wil disagree with the post i am asking about,
if you a player that plays the game normaly as intended!

So what is it wel i am leveling my 2e imperial agent (yes no adv class) and am running into the Same problem every time! Comment "are you a noob no adv class" getting kicken etc from flashpoints? Why i ask! I am now level 41 imp. agent so? I can even comment i out dps some adv classes beqeus people realy cant Play there class! I have 6 imperial agents 2 opratives 2 sniper's 1 imperial agent and the 2e one i am level now.

I understand that people think "he cant Play te game" but dont say that before you see how he plays
Same for pvp now i think about it got a lot of people that ignored me before the match? What i dont understand is why? In pvp my imp agent even shines even more i am alway's in the top row of players not dps healing or talking! But i am in part of kills objectives etc (i asume that is where pvp is about winning by objectives not kills dps healing tanking)

So what is your opinion about my opinion and stuf i had to be put trow for leveling a imp agent trow the game? Am i wrong to not pickking adv class

P.s sorry bad english

jeniyagyu
12.24.2013 , 09:37 AM | #2
Not picking an adv. class will sometimes come across as a player being a 'noob'. If they start to call you out, you can tell them that you understand that you could pick an adv class but wanted to lvl to see what it was like to not pick one. (Something along the lines of Ironmaning it ... OR whatever the actual term is).

I've read a post or two with people seeing others of high level without Adv. Class, but I am not sure if they just did quests or did gf too. If your not picking an adv. class, people will not know what your really trying to do and might come across as harsh as they have been. I would suggest sticking to leveling or trying to let them know what you are doing before they kick you.
55 Shadow - 55 Sage - 55 Gunslinger
55 Assassin - 55 Sorcerer - 55 Operative - 55 Juggernaut
~Just wants to raid and have fun. Seriously, Guild Politics make me want to /wrists.~

theUndead
12.24.2013 , 06:59 PM | #3
You are perfectly within your right not to pick an advanced class. But, don't expect to get into any progression op groups or pug groups for that matter as the mechanics simply do not allow for anyone not have their advanced class and specced in the right tree.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
For free stuff and coins including a one time character transfer.
"The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy." Friedrich Nietzsche

lokiwalker
12.26.2013 , 12:39 PM | #4
The bigger question is why?

You are running through a 2nd time to 55 as an Imperial agent with no AC?

I can understand doing it once to see what it is like....but it is your 6th Imperial agent.... maybe try a different class? It is your game and play it how you want, but I would not be surprised if some people react badly to it. For my part as long as you were doing enough damage and got us through I would not care to much, but as soon as any group starts having problems I think I know who would get blamed first.

CaulderBenson
12.26.2013 , 01:22 PM | #5
I'd probably kick you from the flashpoint group as well. You can play your toons however you choose, but the higher level content - even pre-55 - is designed for advanced classes.

This is a social game, and if you haven't chosen an advanced class at that high level, quite frankly you're a hindrance to the group no matter how good of a player you are.

Use the toon you haven't picked an advance class for on solo content, dailies, and such.

It is your right to play that toon like you want, just as it is the right of any group to get rid of players who would slow them down, or hold them back.

Any FP 40 and up, you're slowing your group down by not having an advanced class.

Just my opinion.

sithBracer
12.26.2013 , 01:29 PM | #6
pretty sure this is a troll thread.
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
Mákaela - assassin in the shadows

ScarletBlaze
12.26.2013 , 01:42 PM | #7
Like everyone said it is your right not to choose an advance class but there are skills available only to the advance class that at higher level flashpoints that could be needed.

You can level the way you choose but at the higher level flashpoints they do tend to get harder. You want people to accept that you don't want to choose an advance class but you also have to accept that some of these people
will not want you in the group for a flashpoints. Accepting goes both ways.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30