Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

KOTOR: How good is it?

Essence_of_Light
01.06.2014 , 09:20 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
already tried not working, says "not properly installed"
You'll probably have to uninstall and the reinstall it again, then try these steps
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Sangrar
01.06.2014 , 09:22 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
You'll probably have to uninstall and the reinstall it again, then try these steps
I just got it, I had to put the disc in apparently while playing, now the text won't show up
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Essence_of_Light
01.06.2014 , 09:23 PM | #23
I just got it, I had to put the disc in apparently while playing, now the text won't show up
Oh, lol. You kids these days, of course you have to put the disc in while playing.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

Sangrar
01.06.2014 , 09:24 PM | #24
Oh, lol. You kids these days, of course you have to put the disc in while playing.
ok how do I fix the text problem.

PS, honestly thought all the info downloaded already in to the computer like it did when I first downloaded swtor from my physical copy 2 years ago
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Essence_of_Light
01.06.2014 , 09:27 PM | #25
ok how do I fix the text problem.

PS, honestly thought all the info downloaded already in to the computer like it did when I first downloaded swtor from my physical copy 2 years ago
Wait, im sort of confused here (sorry, I may just be dumb )
When you load up the game, is there no text at all? Or is there text that keeps popping up with a warning or something?
For the Republic!

Sangrar
01.06.2014 , 09:28 PM | #26
Wait, im sort of confused here (sorry, I may just be dumb )
When you load up the game, is there no text at all? Or is there text that keeps popping up with a warning or something?
No text at all, I see pictures, no text, graphics appear to be fine though

Essence_of_Light
01.06.2014 , 09:30 PM | #27
No text at all, I see pictures, no text, graphics appear to be fine though
Hmm, never happened to me before. You could try changing the resolution settings and see if that helps at all. You could also try reinstalling the game like I mentioned before and see if that helps.
For the Republic!

Sangrar
01.06.2014 , 09:31 PM | #28
Hmm, never happened to me before. You could try changing the resolution settings and see if that helps at all. You could also try reinstalling the game like I mentioned before and see if that helps.
how do I change resolution settings?

Sangrar
01.06.2014 , 09:33 PM | #29
I got to quit for today please post whatever info you can

Essence_of_Light
01.06.2014 , 09:34 PM | #30
how do I change resolution settings?
EDIT: Okay since you have no text I'll have to explain this:
When you start it up, the Option tab is the 4th box down. After clicking it, the Graphics box with be the 4th box down again. Next, you should come to a part with a slider. Under that is the "Resolution" box. After clicking it, it'll show you bring up a box with all the resolutions (may look blank without text). Try choosing one and see if it shows text.

Although I recommend trying to reinstall it before doing this, to see if you might've installed it wrong.

One of these tutorials might be of better use! Hope the problem gets fixed soon!
For the Republic!