Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I ruin every game I play, brackets please

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
I ruin every game I play, brackets please

Stradoo
12.27.2011 , 02:35 PM | #221
Holy cow this troll was hungry.
Don't be a Sad Koala. L2PvP!

BDutch
12.27.2011 , 02:59 PM | #222
Looks like some of the scoreboards from my 10-20 gunslinger days

RealAeiouy
12.27.2011 , 05:30 PM | #223
I might offer a suggestion to the OP. Why not role an alt and then provide examples of how hard it is to compete as a lower level player against fifties. I think seeing a comparison of the two sides of the coin might help illustrate the point better.

I can't judge one way or another, as I have not even played yet, still waiting for it to download and have been reading some of the discussions. Just trying to get some understanding.

You have seemed to show yourself a capable PVP player, and that is great. I would just like to see comparable information from you at a lower tier versus the higher tier, as I think that is an important data point. Since you played a lot in beta, and likely leveled very quickly I have to assume you have not spent much side on the other side of the coin. I would just be curious to see some data based on your experiences as a low level player versus higher level groups.

You certainly don't have to do it, nor am I demanding you do it, just something you might consider if you are interested in adding more data to the discussion.

Knifewrench
12.27.2011 , 05:36 PM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by RealAeiouy View Post
I might offer a suggestion to the OP. Why not role an alt and then provide examples of how hard it is to compete as a lower level player against fifties. I think seeing a comparison of the two sides of the coin might help illustrate the point better.
You need examples? Lack of CC, talents, and inflated stats gear not enough?
War Hero with a bounty on him by his own faction. Aren't I popular.

Daecollo
12.27.2011 , 05:44 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Carebear View Post
410k dmg from full length Voidstar -.-

http://i.imgur.com/6UFHq.jpg

l0l
You lost.

Corran
12.27.2011 , 05:46 PM | #226
what you're seeing here faction is the fact that balance sages are insane in pvp

i do similiar numbers at 33 in the warzones. i still dont get as many medals as my vanguard does - she usually ends every warzone with 10 medals minmum - but i'm always top damage by over 100k, breaking 250k-350k every match and still do somewhat respectable healing and rarely die unless the team gets tired of me and gangs up.

until more people ahve the level 50 gear in hand - at that point there will be a call for at least two brackets due to expertise. you cant get a meaningful amount of expertise before 50.
"No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect." - Corran Horn
http://www.twitch.tv/dixa1