Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It Burns When I PvP's second annual Pub Bash!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
It Burns When I PvP's second annual Pub Bash!

Pandoras_Jar
01.02.2014 , 04:19 PM | #31
Yep I had a great time at the event and so did the other Korvus player's who came along. It was great to see so many imps out their PvPing.

Lag for me was noticeable but generally wasn't too bad until later on when more Reps showed up and everything would randomly freeze for a couple of seconds which made healing a bit painful but still fun times were had.

If you guys do run more open world PvP events in future I'd be keen to come along. Always enjoyed open world PvP. Hopefully bioware will add more incentives and in game events (which aren't Gree lol) to encourage more open world PvP participation.
Xam Xam Mercenary BodyguardXam Xam Xami Commando Combat Medic
Blog: xamxamsays.com - Mercenary/Commando PvP Healing Guide - Odessen Proving Grounds Warzone Guide
TORCommunity Team Member/Social Media Manager
~ Harbinger ~ <Korvus / Corvus> | <Unholy Alliance / Wookie Mistake> ~ APAC ~

x_XDeathX_x
01.02.2014 , 05:21 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Pandoras_Jar View Post
Yep I had a great time at the event and so did the other Korvus player's who came along. It was great to see so many imps out their PvPing.

Lag for me was noticeable but generally wasn't too bad until later on when more Reps showed up and everything would randomly freeze for a couple of seconds which made healing a bit painful but still fun times were had.

If you guys do run more open world PvP events in future I'd be keen to come along. Always enjoyed open world PvP. Hopefully bioware will add more incentives and in game events (which aren't Gree lol) to encourage more open world PvP participation.

Yea it was great to see you guys out the pub base was imp's for a few hours lol i got the whole thing on youtube but in 4 parts its kinda laggy from the dual screen and streaming etc... and to think i got a 6core, 16gigram, 660gforce card and it was He** laggy for me but still had a good time and i was really shocked to see so many come, i mean 7 full imp operation groups 7x24 = 198 imp players hunting lol plus there was still ppl looking for groups to join in and i think there was about 4-5 pub groups and there "Base Defenses" that spawned every 10secs it seemed lol.

Is it me or does the pub base have WAY more npc's than the imp base btw ?
It Burns When I PVP - The Harbinger
Assassin - xxdeathxx