Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It Burns When I PvP's second annual Pub Bash!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
It Burns When I PvP's second annual Pub Bash!

WillDad
12.23.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1
Hello, fellow Harbinger players! My name is Kodose, and I am the official spokesperson for It Burns When I PvP. I come to you today to announce the Second Annual Pub Smash! This event was originally hosted on Ilum last year on New Years Eve. Like last year, this will be on New Years Eve. Unlike last year, it will be on Oricon. This event is an attempt to show off the power of the Imperials. Actuaaaaly, it is our try at dong more to unite the server and Imp Side in particular. We are hoping for many people to show up, and have/will soon put out requests to Psy-Ops, haterade, hatred, and even people we aren't even sure are on the server any more. We hope for a massive turnout this year, and lots of fun all around.
Republic players, I know I've been ranting about the Empire, but please, we need people to fight at your base on Oricon, hell, we hope there are enough of yall there fighting us we can crash the server. Well, I suppose that isn't really one of our plans, but at least it proves we got a lot of people there. Details for the event are as follows:
Date: 12/31/13-1/1/14
Time: 9pm or so EST, or somewhere around there, more details closer to date. Start coming 30 or so minutes before
Location: Oricon, Pub base, meeting at the Imperial Base on Oricon
Allowed: Everyone! It matters not who you are, what faction, or whatever else. Please come and join us! This is a COMMON GROUND. We are putting aside our differences, and are here to come enjoy ourselves!
Factions: Both
Length: As long as there are people fighting. Probably a few hours.

We would also like to let you know, this will be streamed on Twitch TV on the It Burns When I PvP Twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv//itburnswhenipvpguild If this changes, I will post here. We will be posting the video of it on YouTube as well so you can watch it again and again! We have asked Mr Eric Musco to make an appearance at the event, but at this time, we have not received an answer. This will hopefully be the largest event in game history to this point, and we hope to see all of you here!
Please join our special events chat channel at /cjoin Burns Special Events. I am not online right now, but will be on later if anyone has any questions.
Please come to our site for more updates, at itburnswhenipvp.enjin.com
We are also being generous and allowing anyone to join our Ventrilo, please contact XxdeathxX or me (my toons are Kodose, Sevron, Kodosk, or Ragingblue) to get our vent info the day of the event. Again, please join our chat channel at /cjoin Burns Special Events or my Imperial PvP Channel. Use the /cjoin command to join up, and lets get the party started!

Your Sith Overlord and fellow pvper, Kodose.
Kodose 55 Assassin and Kodosk 55 Marauder

Sevron 60 Mercenary

WillDad
12.23.2013 , 05:37 PM | #2
As of right now, we have six guilds confirmed that are coming. This will be massive!

Sevron 60 Mercenary

tankthing
12.23.2013 , 08:10 PM | #3
Gone Sithing is in
Maybe that's the difference between being hardcore or a wannabe. Hardcore players just go and do it and often enjoy passing on their hard earned knowledge to others, wannabes hoard knowledge and play the elitism card to anybody they are capable of lording it over.

WillDad
12.23.2013 , 09:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tankthing View Post
Gone Sithing is in
Awesome. See you there

Sevron 60 Mercenary

WillDad
12.24.2013 , 10:51 AM | #5
Bump to get this going, anyone interested, please post below.

Update: Requests sent out to <My Ninjas> and <Mask of Nihilis> to join us.

Sevron 60 Mercenary

WillDad
12.26.2013 , 10:51 AM | #6
We need more fighters! I will be looking at the old list of pvp guilds and players on the server, and trying to make contact with them. Still waiting on a reply from <My Ninjas> and <Mask of Nihilis>. I will hopefully hear back from them by today or tomorrow, since it is no longer Christmas Eve/Day. Whisper one of my character to be added to the group of players coming. My characters are Sevron, Kodose, Ragingblue, Kodose on the imp side. And I will be logging into Nehilis, my pub toon today, to send requests to Republic Guilds.

Sevron 60 Mercenary

RevanKun
12.26.2013 , 08:10 PM | #7
If High Valor can coordinate, we'll be there. It's been tough with members getting new jobs and moving. If I'm on, shoot me a whisper.
Hyperspace Cannon (Pennywise)>Drooga's (Banebdjedet)>The Harbinger (Banebdjedet)
1st MMO ever

WillDad
12.26.2013 , 09:32 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RevanKun View Post
If High Valor can coordinate, we'll be there. It's been tough with members getting new jobs and moving. If I'm on, shoot me a whisper.
Awesome, will do. I'll pm you with some more info on it, including (if you want) our guilds vent. It's being given out to all leaders who want it, we're hosting this thing, so we are letting you all coordinate with us. See you then!

Along with that, another update. I was in contact with someone from <My Ninjas> and he said it is possible they could attend the event! Now we will definitely have a good fight!

Sevron 60 Mercenary

Selenial
12.26.2013 , 09:54 PM | #9
Aren't you afraid you'll get smashed like every other Sith v Pub game/arena/OpenWorld ever played?

No but seriously, sounds cool, wish I could go... I need scare bear
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

x_XDeathX_x
12.27.2013 , 02:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Aren't you afraid you'll get smashed like every other Sith v Pub game/arena/OpenWorld ever played?

No but seriously, sounds cool, wish I could go... I need scare bear
smashing or not it's going to be a blast, i hope that you can make it
It Burns When I PVP - The Harbinger
Assassin - xxdeathxx