Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Republic) Codex Issues for All Classes World by World: Missing or Impossible to Get

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
(Republic) Codex Issues for All Classes World by World: Missing or Impossible to Get

EnmaAii
01.17.2014 , 11:27 AM | #11
its not nerf
kill kath hound and you be 6/6

zaniety
02.03.2014 , 08:38 PM | #12
Hey, how did you get Tython’s “Twi’lek Pilgrims” on a Trooper or a Smuggler? It seems it’s behind a quest that only Jedi can access.

Thanks for the guide by the way, it has been really valuable for finishing up as much of the codex as I can on my characters.

Nothing_Shines
02.25.2014 , 01:33 PM | #13
You are correct, that is an error or my part.

Also, updated list according to latest patch notes (2.6.1)!
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4
Jedi Covenant || The Gallowglass Legacy

Nothing_Shines
10.07.2014 , 12:19 AM | #14
Updated to 2.10, I hope. *crosses fingers*

What a pain to confirm.
NEW & RETURNING PLAYERS CLICK THE REFERAL LINK FOR ONE FREE SERVER TRANSFER, A FREE 7 DAY SUB & USEFUL UNLOCK BUNDLES FOR ALL OF YOUR CHARACTERS! http://www.swtor.com/r/JbcDx4

WolfpackAW
10.21.2014 , 08:06 PM | #15
I have a Jedi Consular and only have 24/25 on Makeb. I am missing one Lore entry (8/9).

However, according to this list (found elsewhere on the web)
History of Makeb
Mining on Makeb
Disaster on Makeb
The Ark
State of the War: Imperial Retrenchment
Atmosphere of Makeb
The Hutt Conquest of Makeb
Makeb’s Mysterious Survival
The Hutt Cartel Alliance
Isotope-5

I am only missing Isotope-5. If you count the number of entries, there are 10 in this list. Therefore I have 9 entries, but my summary page for Makeb shows only 8/9. Any advice here? It appears one of these 9 entries is not counting in the total.

Thanks.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

Ryuku-sama
12.14.2014 , 07:48 PM | #16
Ord Mantell is now completeable for Smuggler and Trooper. Kel'dor and Mon Calamari have been removed from Ord Mantel count (can't confirm if they have been removed from the game itself.
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Nothing_Shines
06.28.2015 , 08:42 PM | #17
Been a while since I thought much about the Codex.

It seems BW removed Mon Calamari and Kel Dor entries from the required lists of all but the Smuggler, so that class will still show Species: X/4.

Updated the list for the additional worlds. Should be good through Patch 3.2.2a.

Also, in belated response to WolfpackAW, The Ark entry is still counted under Nar Shaddaa's codex list, despite it being on Makeb, which would account for the discrepancy, i think.