Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Four More Picks for You

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Forgon
12.20.2013 , 04:20 PM | #11
I wouldn't be surprised if our characters met these crew members as part of a flashpoint mission and was assigned to them as a result.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Lithy
12.20.2013 , 05:17 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if our characters met these crew members as part of a flashpoint mission and was assigned to them as a result.
Oh u mean that kuat flashpoint they announced? Good thought....still I WANT COMPANIONS :# kendra i neeed youuuu
Lithíum Hartshotte, Sniper
Exit Area

Tallianna Hartshotte, Gunslinger
Officer of Shadowed

WoozleWozzle
12.20.2013 , 05:34 PM | #13
Um, both blog posts reference "ops" or "forthcoming operations"? Does this mean there will be starfighter ops?

JattaGin
12.20.2013 , 05:55 PM | #14
Me wantz zat outfit that Kendra Novar is wearing. It looks super fresh. Pretty please with sugar on top, Bioware. T'ank you.

idnewton
12.20.2013 , 06:54 PM | #15
OK I have to ask. Where is this?

It's almost like a second fleet, or a 3D GSF hangar. I hope that whatever area you took these pictures in gets added to the game. I'm getting the feeling that they're doing some major space project including guild ships, fleets, etc. I've just got that feeling.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +25,000

Loc_n_lol
12.20.2013 , 07:45 PM | #16
Once again NPC's get the best looking outfits...
Also why aren't the imperial crew members posed like on these pictures ?

Niomo
12.20.2013 , 11:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ODST-Parker View Post
Where can we see those characters in the environment seen in those shots? It looks like a new hanger, I saw a Republic Strike Fighter that we haven't seen in game yet behind one of them.

I would love if we eventually got a physical location as a hanger bay so we could see all of our customized ships in one place.
I *think* I remember reading that in Feb when the "official" launch of GSF hits there will be a new floor on the fleet for starfighter. I'd have to assume that would include the crew members that everyone gets in a hanger-type area.
TOR Early Start Day 1, Invite Wave 1
TOR Galactic Starfighter Beta, Wave 2
REGULATORS

Einobi
12.21.2013 , 12:13 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
Would love to get these companions for the ground game.
Yes. Support your idea.

DarthSpekulatius
12.21.2013 , 01:30 AM | #19
Ashy rings some Memory. I'm sure I know him from someones Class Story?

WolffePL
12.21.2013 , 05:42 AM | #20
Is there any location where we can meet them?