Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Happy Two Year Anniversary from the Community Team

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Happy Two Year Anniversary from the Community Team
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JattaGin
12.20.2013 , 06:08 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
One time the Community Team made a thread saying Happy Two Year Anniversary to us and asked us what our favorite memories were so I posted in it.

God those were good times, Happy Two Year Anniversary.
I would like to vote for this reply for "Most epic reply ever on the Swtor-boards"!

I salute you.

krobulos
12.20.2013 , 07:00 PM | #32
My greatest memory of this year...."heal to full"

tman_ac
12.20.2013 , 07:34 PM | #33
Have to repeat your sentences as well. Wow, already 2 years?

I have a lot of good memories, will share my top 3.

The first memory is when I actually logged in to the game and had to decide what role I will play. It was pretty much clear for me to play on the Republic side as I am a good guy and can't identify myself as an evil jerk.
Secondly I wanted to feel like a Jedi, so I had to decide between a Jedi Knight and a Jedi Sage. I took the Knight which later on became a Sentinel. I do not regret this decision at all. The story was mind-blowing and so entertaining. Leveling up my char didn't feel like an endless grind of stupid Quests. Moreover it was an entertaining movie I participated in.

Another thing is when we downed Dreadtooth on 10 stacks on Section X back in the days when the level cap was still 50. Wow, that fight was hard and entertaining at the same time. First time you needed to fill an Ops group with 24 man and execute the tactics a 100% to down it. I just liked that you could defeat the boss on different difficulty levels. I really hope you will do some more of this stuff in the future.

The 3rd memorable moment is, without any doubts: Soon™

As I don't wanna talk about bad things around the 2nd year anniversary, I will just say: Thank you BW for an amazing game. Keep listening to our feedback and make this game an even better place!
Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Catalyst
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior from Beyond

Lanuria
12.20.2013 , 07:35 PM | #34
Two days from now is my husband and I's anniversary. We met in another MMO five years ago and moved to SWTOR when it was released and have been playing that with each other since then.

It's always great to have a game you can play with your significant other. Thanks, SWTOR, for all the roleplay characters, leveling up alts together and now, yelling at one another about which guy is shooting us up on GSF.

Pingonaut
12.20.2013 , 10:35 PM | #35
Two years already, what a ride so far! With all the things BioWare has accomplished with this game in two years, I'm looking forward to seeing how far we've come in another two.

I remember back in the early stages of the newly released game, there were some interesting bugs. I still miss "Mini Satele Shan" sometimes, but I'm glad it's fixed.
SW:TOR Subscriber since December 21, 2011
The Antilles Legacy, Member of Jedi Covenant
"Just Copy and Paste" : Lore-Friendly, Era-Friendly Jedi Vestments Already In-Game

AshlaBoga
12.20.2013 , 10:45 PM | #36
So many great times, I simply can't pick just one!

-The first two days of the Rakghoul event when I was 100% surprised at content that wasn't in the patch notes.
-That epic moment when I beat my 1st Act 3 ( kept hitting esc on the cutscene so I could use EVERY dialogue combination).
-The first time set foot into SM KP (it was a blind run) A rancor!
-The first time the Gree came to Illum, ooh pets! ooh Legacy weapons! Ooh, glowy gear!
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Mathemagica
12.21.2013 , 02:45 AM | #37
My favorite SWTOR moment actually didn't happen online, but when I was watching Episode V again. During the battle of Hoth, when Luke pulled himself up that AT-AT, it reminded me of many desperate and happy hours with Warlord Kephess.*tears*

sandisrd
12.21.2013 , 04:25 AM | #38
Thank you for this incredible Star wars journey, which by the way I'm still on!...
Collector's edition owner
''Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The force shall free me''...

Darth_Krushya
12.22.2013 , 12:35 AM | #39
Thank you to everyone involved. Thank you for 2 awesome years. I've been here since the beginning. I hope to be here until the end!
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.

Alec_Fortescue
12.22.2013 , 03:06 AM | #40
Sorry guys, anniversary was on 13th :l
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Traditional Jedi robes please! And then I am gone from general discussion. Promise! :]
Devs, it can't get any more iconic and traditional than this: http://i.imgur.com/9ha8ELu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/2NoBT6o.jpg

Spends 2000 euro on a gaming rig exclusively for TOR to be riddled by graphical issues in TOR. Loving it.