Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Over-Priced GTN Items

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:44 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
That's not funny, you know I don't have a sense of humor.
The fact that you deny having a sense of humor proves you have a sense of humor.

I do not have 1 billion $ in my bank account.

horrorfaneightys
01.02.2014 , 01:48 PM | #122
Am I missing something? You started this thread to complain about the price of stuff on the GTN, and now you're talking about working hard to get the credits to get what items you want. Which is what you should have been doing in the first place. But now you're complaining about the "haters" on this thread, when they were giving you the advice you're now trying to give out. None of this makes any sense.
Xaniata-kee, Morga-dar Li'lu-fei, Aiden-grey, Jadze

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:51 PM | #123
Quote: Originally Posted by horrorfaneightys View Post
Am I missing something? You started this thread to complain about the price of stuff on the GTN, and now you're talking about working hard to get the credits to get what items you want. Which is what you should have been doing in the first place. But now you're complaining about the "haters" on this thread, when they were giving you the advice you're now trying to give out. None of this makes any sense.
It is a mystery.

RPetrelli
01.02.2014 , 01:52 PM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by horrorfaneightys View Post
I admit yes that originally I did not agree with the asking price of the items I was after. That did not however stop me from getting them anyway. I am not a whiner, I don't whine about anything. If something bothers me, I just overcome the challenge. Try not having something negative to say for once in the reply to a post. I just think people should get a fair deal but if no one is offering one, that isn't going to stop me from doing anything.
Lead by example, let actions speak louder than words, show courtesy and respect to your enemies as well as your friends, and do away with laziness, negativity, and unfaithfulness.

- Amy's Dragons Guild Motto

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:54 PM | #125
Quote: Originally Posted by RPetrelli View Post
I admit yes that originally I did not agree with the asking price of the items I was after. That did not however stop me from getting them anyway. I am not a whiner, I don't whine about anything
This post is to address the ongoing problem in the SWTOR MMO of people overpricing items on the GTN.
Looks like a whine to me. I am willing to accept that this thread is just a big joke, however.

Andryah
01.02.2014 , 01:56 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Looks like a whine to me. I am willing to accept that this thread is just a big joke, however.
Indeed.

/Signed and resigned.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

horrorfaneightys
01.02.2014 , 02:02 PM | #127
I admit yes that originally I did not agree with the asking price of the items I was after. That did not however stop me from getting them anyway. I am not a whiner, I don't whine about anything. If something bothers me, I just overcome the challenge. Try not having something negative to say for once in the reply to a post. I just think people should get a fair deal but if no one is offering one, that isn't going to stop me from doing anything.
Did I say whining? I used the word complaining, which to me has completely different connotations. Complaints can very often be legitimate. I also don't think I was being negative - I am genuinely confused by your thread. You have contradicted yourself completely in it, after all. Yet you don't seem to be acknowledging this at all, or the fact that you are now giving out the same advice that other posters gave you.
Xaniata-kee, Morga-dar Li'lu-fei, Aiden-grey, Jadze

RPetrelli
01.02.2014 , 02:07 PM | #128
Well I've got what I was after. I'm good and done with this now.
Lead by example, let actions speak louder than words, show courtesy and respect to your enemies as well as your friends, and do away with laziness, negativity, and unfaithfulness.

branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 02:14 PM | #129
Well I've got what I was after. I'm good and done with this now.
If you were done, you would not have made that post. You would simply have been done. None of needs to know (nor do we care) that you proclaim yourself "done."

RPetrelli
01.02.2014 , 02:16 PM | #130
I changed my mind. Keep hatin and see where it gets you. But I am moving in a forward direction, not backwards. I only feel sorry for a few minutes for anyone who can't every be anything but negative towards others. Looks like I still come out on top. Now I'm done.