Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Over-Priced GTN Items


branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 12:54 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by RPetrelli View Post
I am not a "can't" user. You can view that for yourself when I pass you up in game at every challenge. Plus, I have never not succeeded at anything I have set my sights on.
Never believe someone who says they "never" or "always" do something. They are lying to you or to themselves.

Or just joking.

MillionsKNives's Avatar


MillionsKNives
01.02.2014 , 12:55 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Never believe someone who says they "never" or "always" do something. They are lying to you or to themselves.

Or just joking.
Wait a second...

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 12:57 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Wait a second...
Don't you know ironic humor when you see it?

RPetrelli's Avatar


RPetrelli
01.02.2014 , 12:59 PM | #114
You are welcome to believe what you want, but some people will always just be haters. You don't have to listen to anything I say. You can just go see for yourself. Between the characters I have in my account I have almost every itme in the game with the exception of a few pets and emotes. Believe whatever you want though. I am not limiting myself with such a negative perspective.
Lead by example, let actions speak louder than words, show courtesy and respect to your enemies as well as your friends, and do away with laziness, negativity, and unfaithfulness.

- Amy's Dragons Guild Motto

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:01 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by RPetrelli View Post
You are welcome to believe what you want, but some people will always just be haters. You don't have to listen to anything I say. You can just go see for yourself. Between the characters I have in my account I have almost every itme in the game with the exception of a few pets and emotes. Believe whatever you want though. I am not limiting myself with such a negative perspective.
I hope the irony of this post as juxtaposed with your OP is intentional irony.

Or maybe I don't. Unintentional irony is much more amusing. For the rest of us, anyway.

MillionsKNives's Avatar


MillionsKNives
01.02.2014 , 01:02 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Don't you know ironic humor when you see it?
Don't you know ironic repsonses to ironic humor when you see it?

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:04 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by MillionsKNives View Post
Don't you know ironic repsonses to ironic humor when you see it?
Don't you know pretending to not know about the other person pretending to not know what they know?

When you see it?

By the way, I hate it when everyone always overgeneralizes all the time.

RPetrelli's Avatar


RPetrelli
01.02.2014 , 01:10 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
Don't you know pretending to not know about the other person pretending to not know what they know?

When you see it?

By the way, I hate it when everyone always overgeneralizes all the time.
When I read this, literally nothing enters my mind, because this post makes 0 sense.
Lead by example, let actions speak louder than words, show courtesy and respect to your enemies as well as your friends, and do away with laziness, negativity, and unfaithfulness.

- Amy's Dragons Guild Motto

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
01.02.2014 , 01:12 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by RPetrelli View Post
When I read this, literally nothing enters my mind, because this post makes 0 sense.
It requires a sense of humor. Maybe you have one and you're pretending not to. For the humor value.

ikinai's Avatar


ikinai
01.02.2014 , 01:43 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
It requires a sense of humor. Maybe you have one and you're pretending not to. For the humor value.
That's not funny, you know I don't have a sense of humor.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School