Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Bug] Female Skin under Republic Dancer's Bottom and others

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[Bug] Female Skin under Republic Dancer's Bottom and others

Kiyoko-
01.20.2014 , 07:43 AM | #21
Any chance this could please be being fixed?
Or could we get any update about it?
It has lasted for a long time now.
It doesn't seem like a super hard thing to fix (though I don't know), so if it has lasted this long, is it on purpose?
Thank you

rantboi
01.20.2014 , 02:19 PM | #22
why would they break something on purpose? that wouldn't make any sense.

Pietrastor
01.20.2014 , 08:45 PM | #23
Not just females, male character legs/butt textures have the same bug when using Jori's Loincloth.

cpt_fishcakes
01.21.2014 , 12:32 PM | #24
Another patch and still not fixed. Come on BioWare get your act together. This affect all the character models in the game, every player every NPC. That should be a big deal for you guys and prompt a quick fix.

At lest say something anything, whats going on?

And the colour texture bug with some blasters and assault cannons is still there too, looks like the specular lighting or something turns them red/pink when viewed from behind.

Icebergy
01.21.2014 , 01:32 PM | #25
This is happening on my female Twiliek Sentinel as well.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 4/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

Prototypemind
01.21.2014 , 08:38 PM | #26
/signed

It was mentioned that a texture was tweaked to cause this; can't imagine that it's that difficult of a fix. Please make it happen.

Kiyoko-
01.21.2014 , 08:50 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by rantboi View Post
why would they break something on purpose? that wouldn't make any sense.
Well, I didn't really think they did it on purpose.
But I kind of had a paranoid worry that maybe they did, to get people to stop wearing them.
To appease people like that crazy thread starter on the general forum.
The fact that they mysteriously seem unwilling to fix it... ah well.
I think this may be the new normal.

Anyway, they made and sold those cartel outfits, and people bought them, and this bug ruins them. Please fix it.

Dentian
01.22.2014 , 04:04 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kiyoko- View Post
Well, I didn't really think they did it on purpose.
But I kind of had a paranoid worry that maybe they did, to get people to stop wearing them.
To appease people like that crazy thread starter on the general forum.
The fact that they mysteriously seem unwilling to fix it... ah well.
I think this may be the new normal.

Anyway, they made and sold those cartel outfits, and people bought them, and this bug ruins them. Please fix it.
I totally thought the same thing when I relized how long this was taking. It makes no sense why they would break something on purpose, but I really can't think of firstly, why the heck they would mess with something if it wasn't broken.

And secondly why they would be so incompetent to not fix it within almost a months time. There are people that mod for game like Skyrim/Fallout and what have you that can fix a simple texture/mesh bug like this within a week. And they don't even get paid.

Obreck
01.24.2014 , 04:45 PM | #29
Given they crank out a new skimpy outfit every other cartel pack and how long the devs can take to fix even a simple bug I doubt its intentional.

Either way they really need to get hopping on this. It should be an easy fix. Tired of seeing the back of my knees where my kneecaps should be.

Zerileth
01.24.2014 , 08:04 PM | #30
Why something may not show up on the bug list:

4. It doesn’t affect gameplay enough, and the list needs to be kept to a reasonable size. Generally, this will include bugs with art (floating rock!), typos, voice overs, sound effects, and other small things. However, there will always be exceptions to this, especially when the bug is related to combat.

Then why bother with any textures? We don't need tree bark? Pfft! Gun textures? That doesn't affect gameplay. As was hinted at above: I played with the construction set for Oblivion and Skyrim. I made my own textures with cheap photo programs, and modified the game's textures. I'm no modder. This texture glitch is so minor to fix but I don't want to log into one of my toons who wears skimpy armor because of it. So, let's get rid of all textures. Obviously they don't affect combat.

And yes, I'm one of those pervs that likes pixelated nak ed chicks. I like seeing females any way, every way, in any context all the time! Paint, pixels, drawings, pictures, text, memory...