Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Eric? Update as promised?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
12.30.2013 , 12:17 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
http://swtorista.com/uploads/outfiti...854x480913.jpg

Yes, because the useless and ugly hump-sack, nowhere seen on the original, is just a "minor detail..."
*giggles uncontrollably*
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
12.30.2013 , 12:20 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by EzioMessi View Post
Then we are in complete agreement. I hate using tons of real life money, and I hate doing dailies to earn credits. Where's my traditional Jedi Robe set?
TOR forums are probably the only place where "traditional" means "from 100s of years in the future."

As noted before. Uncle Owen in A New Hope must have been a Jedi, too, because his clothes looked pretty much the same as Kenobi's.

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
12.30.2013 , 12:36 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
TOR forums are probably the only place where "traditional" means "from 100s of years in the future."

As noted before. Uncle Owen in A New Hope must have been a Jedi, too, because his clothes looked pretty much the same as Kenobi's.
He was a Jedi because Anakin's mother was a Jedi because I refuse to believe that a Jesus Christ level of birth occurs in a film that then later disproves the mythical version of the Force by claiming it's just a weird side effect of microscopic parasites in the bloodstream.

IT'S EITHER SPACE MAGIC OR SPACE SCIENCE. PICK ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT!
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
12.30.2013 , 12:39 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
He was a Jedi because Anakin's mother was a Jedi because I refuse to believe that a Jesus Christ level of birth occurs in a film that then later disproves the mythical version of the Force by claiming it's just a weird side effect of microscopic parasites in the bloodstream.

IT'S EITHER SPACE MAGIC OR SPACE SCIENCE. PICK ONE AND BE DONE WITH IT!
Given with the Inquisitor storyline, I think we know which side TOR comes down on.

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
12.30.2013 , 12:46 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
*giggles uncontrollably*
Because that sack (yes, it's a stupid sack underneath the hood that serves no purpose except for for being annoying) looks like a hump that's growing out of your back. :l

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
12.30.2013 , 12:47 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Because that sack (yes, it's a stupid sack underneath the hood that serves no purpose except for for being annoying) looks like a hump that's growing out of your back. :l
Still sounds funny.

Hump-sack.

Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
12.30.2013 , 12:48 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Because that sack (yes, it's a stupid sack underneath the hood that serves no purpose except for for being annoying) looks like a hump that's growing out of your back. :l
How do you even manage to play the game given how overly sensitive you to trivialities?

Alec_Fortescue's Avatar


Alec_Fortescue
12.30.2013 , 12:49 PM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
Still sounds funny.

Hump-sack.

Omg, I just realized... But everyone knows what I mean.

Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
How do you even manage to play the game given how overly sensitive you to trivialities?
I am still stalling with creating Jedi characters. Waiting patiently ;p

lStillWantMySWG's Avatar


lStillWantMySWG
12.30.2013 , 02:05 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
we won’t just copy and paste that in.
funny u guys do tht with almost all ur content specially w/ the cm

Darth_Moonshadow's Avatar


Darth_Moonshadow
12.30.2013 , 02:09 PM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I am still stalling with creating Jedi characters. Waiting patiently ;p
You could always go the Ashoka Tano route and just wear crop tops.

Like this lost line of the Jedi could:

There are no covered midriffs, only my bellybutton.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B