Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
02.24.2014 , 09:13 PM | #81
Come the **** on Bioware, people accuse me of being an "EAware cheeerleader" or "Fanboy" all the time, but... you're killin me here. Fix this already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

SupremeOverseer's Avatar


SupremeOverseer
02.25.2014 , 10:18 PM | #82
This is just getting stupid now. Another patch today and no fix. I think only one person is working for Bioware/EA in regards to SWTOR at this point, and all that person does is work on the stuff for the Cartel Market.

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
02.26.2014 , 03:45 AM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by SupremeOverseer View Post
This is just getting stupid now. Another patch today and no fix. I think only one person is working for Bioware/EA in regards to SWTOR at this point, and all that person does is work on the stuff for the Cartel Market.
Actually that would be beneficial, since this is a cartel market item.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

spanthegnome's Avatar


spanthegnome
02.26.2014 , 07:33 AM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
Thought I did a OK job at explaining LOL. Apparently someone thought dancer bottoms are too revealing so they tried to clean it up I guess but it looks horrible now. Across the buttocks is a square and its distorted making it obvious there is a distorted square across the buttocks.

It is hard to notice unless your in a cutscene but its impossible to miss when you are. It's so messed up looking it distracts you from anything else going on.

To the post above this one. Of course the characters looks are very important. It's very hard to get a unique look in this game and much more one you personally like. Add to that the dye system and once you mix and match enough armors to find something acceptable, you've spent a great deal of credits to simply have the game change your look to something unacceptable and forcing you to start over with another big expense.
What happens when overly religious people play video games.
Spann | Mercenary Spandy | Operative Spannder | Marauder

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
02.26.2014 , 07:51 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
Thought I did a OK job at explaining LOL. Apparently someone thought dancer bottoms are too revealing so they tried to clean it up I guess but it looks horrible now. Across the buttocks is a square and its distorted making it obvious there is a distorted square across the buttocks.

It is hard to notice unless your in a cutscene but its impossible to miss when you are. It's so messed up looking it distracts you from anything else going on.

To the post above this one. Of course the characters looks are very important. It's very hard to get a unique look in this game and much more one you personally like. Add to that the dye system and once you mix and match enough armors to find something acceptable, you've spent a great deal of credits to simply have the game change your look to something unacceptable and forcing you to start over with another big expense.
So, how do you know this is the reason it was changed? I mean, you could be right but they have been going the opposite direction for so long, and so far at least the original outfits have not changed, just this one...

So, do you have any proof that it was intentional to make them less revealing?

Better yet, could we get a dev clarification on if this is a bug or intentional? On the first page we got a "noted we'll look into it" but nothing since.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

SupremeOverseer's Avatar


SupremeOverseer
02.27.2014 , 08:06 PM | #86
um... bumpidy bump bump!!!!

Clarian's Avatar


Clarian
03.04.2014 , 10:49 AM | #87
Not fixed in 2.7 on the PTS.

Which doesn't necessarily mean it won't be fixed by the time 2.7 goes live...but, not particularly encouraging.

At any rate, I unsub in two weeks if it's still broken...

SovereignConvict's Avatar


SovereignConvict
03.05.2014 , 04:41 PM | #88
Has this even been addressed by anyone from BioWare??? Like... is there any indication that anyone that works for them is actually aware of this bug yet?

AbsolutGrndZero's Avatar


AbsolutGrndZero
03.05.2014 , 11:13 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by SovereignConvict View Post
Has this even been addressed by anyone from BioWare??? Like... is there any indication that anyone that works for them is actually aware of this bug yet?
Just the thing from Eric on the first page that he'd relegate it to be looked at. Nothing since.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Prototypemind's Avatar


Prototypemind
03.06.2014 , 04:32 AM | #90
Addressed earlier this week in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=710678

Or more aptly, acknowledged in this thread.