Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

01.08.2014 , 08:16 AM | #71
Yes, far from worst, but it is a genuine problem. And it does ruin some Cartel outfits. Please fix it.

01.09.2014 , 05:02 PM | #72
OH MY GOD THEY RUINED THEM.... Seriously this annoys me BIG TIME. There was NO reason to do this change, so if it's not a bug, it needs to be changed back and if it is a bug... it needs to be FIXED.

Here is a screenshot of it on my character, I can noticaeably tell it's straight down and not.. well, hugging her but like it did before. I mean seriously, there was nothing wrong with it before so if it's not just a bug, that's even more reason to fix it...

EDIT: Hope it's not dangerous to do so that they will extend this to the others, but the older ones like the Elegant Loungewear Bottoms have not recived this bug/change... so that means I am very much hoping it's a bug.. please fix this Bioware!!!

EDIT 2: **** Just read the post about them being on BACKWARDS and you are right... :facepalm Seriously Bioware, ***... fix this ASAP this is seriously stupid.
The Babylon Legacy
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

01.10.2014 , 11:29 AM | #73
This and other things are a huge reason why I'm on the verge of just walking away. Right now the only thing that holds me here is my guild to be honest.

Want an interesting read? Check out my thread in Custom Service:

01.14.2014 , 04:51 PM | #74
Tuesday January 14th and this is still not fixed.
Please fix it.
At least please let us know if it was a bug or intentional.
Thank you.

01.14.2014 , 05:59 PM | #75
Yea, same here - not fixed.. and this... mess is even on men's asses! =o
as the new outfit, Jori Daragon has loincloth - actually close to longewear bottoms and other stuff like that - and it can be weared even by men - so, same thing - lines on inner thigns, reversed textures and ugly things on the rear - has my male agent then i tried that on him...

That can't be enything else then a bug - please FIX IT!!!! as we look on our chars from behind that really really ruin the mood then you see that... ew...

01.21.2014 , 09:26 AM | #76
Yeah, I agree with alot of people here. It is a very annoying glitch. It is not going to make me quit the game, but I have stopped playing my 2 characters I have in a dancer outfit. I want my characters to look how I want. I shouldn't be forced to change it over something like this. Characters look like old 80's action figures! hehe

02.04.2014 , 08:45 PM | #77
Still not fixed in patch 2.6.

02.04.2014 , 10:34 PM | #78
Very annoying bug still here. And it's definitely a bug not some bizarre form of ninja censorship. There are other issues, the texture is completely misaligned with the kneecaps on backwards (that's the back of the knees you're seeing where the kneecaps should be). There are several seams in the texture both on the left side of the right leg as well as where the lower body meets the upper.

Apparently they really aren't paying attention as they cut-n-paste the bug to the male version of Jori's Loincloth Its just not as noticeable since Jori's Loincloth covers more than the dancer bottoms.

02.05.2014 , 02:18 AM | #79
This needs to be fixed. This is an annoying bug.
Fiery the angels fell; deep thunder rolled around their shores; burning with the fires of Orc

02.23.2014 , 05:41 PM | #80
It is February 23rd still not fixed