Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Katana_Grey
12.22.2013 , 04:19 PM | #61
Ugh, thsi problem is so big? i thought it is my client bug but wow..

well thsi thing is less noticable on bright skin but my sithgirl is really strange as there is a bright line of red on her legs - really bright one.. and yea - this odd thing on the rear..

Please, fix that! =(

TheOne
12.22.2013 , 10:56 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
My character's look. This is far worse then whatever you was trying to fix Bioware. far far worse.

I'm trying to think of a proper PR and maybe PG way to explain this but there really is only one way. This patch has given my character a rather large feminine hygiene product. My character is wearing dancer bottoms and now poking out of the sides in the rear is a huge square distorted in color from the normal skin color. What else can it be but a ... you know?

Who's the lunatic that complained about dancer bottoms and why have you tried "fixing" it only to destroy it? There was nothing wrong with the way it was, there was no nudity at all.

I don't spend my time starting at cartoon derrieres but I noticed this the very 1st cutscene since your cutscenes do like to zoom in on derrieres. Given that fact, why haven't you changed the cutscene angles too? Seems just as bad as whatever you was trying to fix here.

Anyway, the look of my character is now ruined, it was my look, i don't care if anyone else likes it or not and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it but you Bioware had to listen to some nun or someone and as a result has ruined my character's look. That is something you just don't do in a MMO. I got so disgusted I just logged out, came here to rant and I guess I'll go log into somewhere else that does not distort things that honestly do not need distorting.

Can i get some sort of explanation please? What good are patch notes when you leave things out? That seems a common occurrence I've noticed with many things in this game.

Screen shot: http://assets-cloud.enjin.com/users/...al/2328858.jpg
Just alt-tab'd out of game
Yes, my characters are affected by this as well. Looks terrible , and needs to be fixed asap........

-Me-
12.24.2013 , 10:06 AM | #63
I know it's a bad time with Christmas and all but it's also bad business practice to have not seen any official statement on this issue a week after it occurred. When there are paying customers having an issue with the product it requires a prompt immediate response from the provider. It matters far less if the issue has to wait for a correction than it does to at the very least acknowledge and plan of action. On this issue among many others the silence is deafening.

However trivial to anyone it may seem, this bug/censorship is a tipping point. I live more on principles than trivials. My subscription comes due this week so I just pulled my payment method. If ignoring paying customers mean more than communicating with them, then I'm out and no, you can't have my stuffs. It's all bound anyway

-Merry Christmas
Allow me to use my own avatar and signature, I'll think about it. Oh wait...

Sabain
12.25.2013 , 02:03 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by -Me- View Post
I know it's a bad time with Christmas and all but it's also bad business practice to have not seen any official statement on this issue a week after it occurred. When there are paying customers having an issue with the product it requires a prompt immediate response from the provider. It matters far less if the issue has to wait for a correction than it does to at the very least acknowledge and plan of action. On this issue among many others the silence is deafening.

However trivial to anyone it may seem, this bug/censorship is a tipping point. I live more on principles than trivials. My subscription comes due this week so I just pulled my payment method. If ignoring paying customers mean more than communicating with them, then I'm out and no, you can't have my stuffs. It's all bound anyway

-Merry Christmas
A much more eloquent way to say what I meant.

**** you bioware.

nickicn
12.29.2013 , 12:34 PM | #65
Yes, it looks like the female leg textures have been reversed front-to-back. Female knees now look deformed (because that is the back-of-knee texture), and there is the big ugly square patch on the lower part of female butts.

KharnNW
01.05.2014 , 01:15 PM | #66
bump, will this crap be fixed in the next patch? do something for your money, lazy cu...
"Attack" is the only order worth remembering.

_biddan_
01.05.2014 , 01:38 PM | #67
this is priceless, so many people complaining about such a meaningless bug.
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Caesar Legacy
Legacy lvl 50

Kiyoko-
01.07.2014 , 07:24 PM | #68
Another Tuesday has passed and this is still not fixed.

Was it done on purpose?

Is it the new normal?

I sure hope not. Thank you

SovereignConvict
01.08.2014 , 12:45 AM | #69
Yep. This problem is terrible. Please fix it, BioWare. It worked perfectly before the 17th of December.

I'm not sure who broke what, but this is literally the worst bug.

I don't know if you've ever run around with your feminine hygiene pad showing, but it's not something most ladies are into.

rantboi
01.08.2014 , 02:23 AM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by SovereignConvict View Post
I'm not sure who broke what, but this is literally the worst bug.
graphical problem affecting only those who like to stare at their female character's half naked butt is pretty far from being literally the worst bug