Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Since it's not in patch notes, this stealth patch in today's patch has destroyed...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

03.06.2014 , 02:47 PM | #91
Thanks, AbsolutGrndZero and Prototypemind.

03.11.2014 , 06:48 PM | #92

03.13.2014 , 01:23 PM | #93
This was not fixed with today's PTS patch.

03.14.2014 , 06:43 AM | #94
They didn't just mess up the elegant loungewear bottoms, they messed up the all the dancer outfit bottoms, and the trooper boots as well all in the same patch. Which has made me not want to log in since it happened, because I spent hundreds of dollars in the cartel market collecting various outfits so I could make cool and unique combination outfits for all my characters. Just as I finally got all the pieces I wanted and had various cool looks for all my males and females, they screwed up the textures, and I feel like all that money and time has been wasted. Since all the combinations I like either have some sort of trooper boot and/or dancer bottom combo in them.

Now I know a lot of people just don't care about cosmetic stuff, but these cool characters are what have kept me wanting to play, since my main focus is playing through the cinematic storyline, and general immersion in the star wars universe. I can't very well pretend I'm really there when my characters have these weird graphical glitches pulling me back to reality.

I hope they fix it soon, they have already lost a lot of money I would have spent in the cartel market because I refuse to spend money on cosmetic stuff if they are just going to break it after I have bought it
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get Doctorate, have a real conversation." - Mordin (Mass Effect 2)
"No suprise, Mordin acts superior to everyone. Like he's got tenure at FU." - Joker (Mass Effect 2)

03.17.2014 , 10:38 AM | #95
I've now unsubscribed...three months is long enough to stay subscribed to a game that I'm not playing, for a bug like this. (Also, my former fairly regular cash shop purchases stopped as soon as this bug hit.)

But, I'd be happy to come back if it ever gets fixed.

(No fix for this listed in the 2.6.2 patch notes, and that was my deadline.)

03.18.2014 , 06:18 PM | #96
They should change the name of the game to Star Wars Cartel Market. In my line of work if you make a mistake, you have no choice but to fix it., cant just ignore it. Guess i should rethink my career path...

03.26.2014 , 06:35 AM | #97
Can we get a developer or someone in quality control to assure us there is a fix on the way for this very annoying bug. Seriously I do not like my characters knees turned the opposite direction, I do not like my character looking bo legged, and I do like my char wearing an oversized maxi pad with something cutting into her butt and thighs.

03.26.2014 , 11:25 AM | #98
There are so many threads on this. They don't give a damn about fixing this. That much is obvious.

04.01.2014 , 01:48 AM | #99
Any chance this will get a fix in 2.7?

04.01.2014 , 02:18 AM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by bhermens View Post
Any chance this will get a fix in 2.7?
Don't hold your breath.