Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Harry Potter, Helm's Deep, and Early Game Access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Harry Potter, Helm's Deep, and Early Game Access

Airwren
12.13.2011 , 10:23 PM | #41
How do you 5 star someone's post or how are the stars next to threads determined? Sorry for the hijack, just wanting to 5 star this if possible.
Pork Me Coverins!!

Brene
12.13.2011 , 10:24 PM | #42
Very well written post, though I'm sure you already have people telling you to complain more etc, etc - and will have more by the morning.

Perhaps someone at BioWare will read this and realize that Harry Potter is the next MMO to make. That was your point, right?

Split-Moon
12.13.2011 , 10:28 PM | #43
It's too bad, even though this is very constructive and true, it'll just get swamped by complaint threads, moved back a few pages and ignored in the end anyway. Not talking down on anyone, it's just that these posts have little to no use for the most part. Aside from people agreeing with them.

-NovalGaraint-
12.13.2011 , 10:28 PM | #44
Best post ive seen on these forums all night OP..........

and in regards to the grace period...........yes very much, thank you........

Owalpo
12.13.2011 , 10:30 PM | #45
I just don't see why everyone is getting upset over a game that was suppose to come out next week.

Another point....

It's not like you be here making this post if you got into early access today anyway.

Great post brother, but by next year this will be a thing of the past.
SWG Vet: Server Sunrunner: Vashis Shafro: Smallest Bothan in town. To be a Jedi or a Sith that is the question.

RedWolfs
12.13.2011 , 10:31 PM | #46
Very well said, they really dropped the ball for the first day customer service.

That said its the first day of many, lets cross our fingers for many more good days than bad to come.

Zengrok
12.13.2011 , 10:32 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Owalpo View Post
I just don't see why everyone is getting upset over a game that was suppose to come out next week.

Another point....

It's not like you be here making this post if you got into early access today anyway.

Great post brother, but by next year this will be a thing of the past.
Whether you believe it or not, the game has gone live. It's out.

Jarlathe
12.13.2011 , 10:32 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by CBGB View Post
I wasn't there for that, but even imagining makes me shudder.

Yeah, nothing like the thought of 400+ fat soccer moms running around to ruin your evening.
. All hail the hypnodot.

Collusion is not an illusion.

Owalpo
12.13.2011 , 10:34 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Zengrok View Post
Whether you believe it or not, the game has gone live. It's out.

My point exactly. They release it a week early and yet complaints are heard as if thousands of babies were suddenly born.
SWG Vet: Server Sunrunner: Vashis Shafro: Smallest Bothan in town. To be a Jedi or a Sith that is the question.

Cycrowave
12.13.2011 , 10:34 PM | #50
best post iv ever seen on these forums, and just about sums up how I feel. see you at launch! oh wait...