Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Edict GR-1NC4

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jhera_
12.17.2013 , 06:33 AM | #51
In his defense, previously, they've made such things constantly having to be purchased, but in this case, it's Christmas. Ofc they are reusable! Good job BW/EA, this night was a nice treat, please hold more of the same kind! Can't wait to start Gree event tomorrow on Illum!
Twisted NightmaresDark CouncilThe √\/¡çқε∂ Legacy
55 Enomiss the Dreadseed ~ 16 Enømiss, Imperial Scholar
20 Mythras the Merciless
Beers n Blades17 Slæde The √\/¡çқε∂ Legacy

Dragen
12.17.2013 , 08:16 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
Our Response to the Imperial Edict, (Speaking on Behalf of REC)

It has come to our attention that this Edict is just another attempt by the Empire to control things and once again they will fail. Every time they tighten their grip around citizens those citizens will start to rebel and look for some place they can be accepted and appreciated.

We invite each and every citizen to enjoy this celebration and we also suggest you save some snowballs for the Emperor himself, if you can find him, and even the Dark Council members themselves.

We have noticed that very few of them know how to smile or they are afraid to smile. Maybe this celebration will bring about some needed changes, one can only hope.

On that note we hope you throw plenty of snowballs and you truly enjoy this celebration.

(Very good job BW and thank you.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can't wait to throw some snowballs and to buy Life Day clothing and wear em at least with my Smuggler buddy and Assassin.

Agree so much and well written

Good blog written also from Bioware and great read indeed =) Travelling as staying @ Mom's home for Xmas holidays and a bit pain in spine to adventure in Sw Universe when using Mobile Broadband connection that gives only a small portion from it's max DL spd even signal is quite nice. No dc's yet after few days *knocks the wood* so that's a nice surprise

Ping is about 150 - 320 and when it's that 200max then not not bad and laptop's old default Gpu drivers not making things easier x) Hard to find latest "from 2013" Ati Mobility Radeon Premium Graphics drivers. Gpu is Ati Mobility Hd Radeon 5650 "memory size 1024mb DDR3".

I've been a subscriber from launch and happy to support Bioware and Swtor with sub and occasional Cartel Coins purchases. So loving Galactic Starfighter and so nice to see detailed background information from crew members on it and detailed info about ships. As old fan of Wing Commander 4,Tie Fighter,X-Wing and Freelancer products i'm so much into Galactic Starfighter

Wish nice week for everyone @ Bioware and thanks for Bioware for recent Galactic Starfighter Twitch Stream where some nice Bioware crew were awesome. Be safe Bioware crew and ty for Swtor Also nice week for all Swtor fans and enjoy Gree and Life Day event and stay safe =)

Kind regards: Terry
http://raptr.com/badge/appendix/fs_pc.png

"Land'roz Cathar Imperial Agent @ Progenitor. In very active RP'ing Nova-Ascendant Guild that has good website & Teamspeak 3"

Glower
12.17.2013 , 09:03 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
It's reusable.
Cant wait to use them!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

psychodad
12.17.2013 , 11:03 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
The Imps are spreading misinformation about Life Day, no surprise there. I've got a Wookiee as a member of my crew, and he said this is untrue. However, he did give me an informative Holo-vid about Life Day.

(Watch if you dare!)

(In all honesty, I got a good laugh out of this. Props to whomever wrote this. Really looking forward to Life Day/Return of the Gree tomorrow!)
Holy crap! That is the most awesomely bad thing I have ever seen!

Im sure I watched this when I was a kid (as I saw the original movie in the theater and was hooked from day one) but I have no memory of it. And watching it now I can see why lol.

AntarNyaus
12.17.2013 , 12:08 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Wow, and here I was thinking that the Empire was pragmatically loosening up its anti-alien policies.
Malgus tried that. It didn't work out so well for him.

Personally all of my Imperial characters agreed with him, even the Sith.
Antar "Tonar" Nyaus, Gunslinger, The Ebon Hawk Nyaus Legacy
Republic: Antaakot, Sage; Antaaro, Guard; Antaade, Troop; Antrajhin, Scoundrel
Empire: Arnot, Mara; Antaanih, Sorc; Antaail, Snipe; Antaahin, Merc; Antvalt, Jugg
░▒ The Army of Light (R) ░▒ Unhinged (I) ▒░

dipstik
12.17.2013 , 12:15 PM | #56
the proc rate for parcels is killing me.

AshlaBoga
12.17.2013 , 12:53 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by dipstik View Post
the proc rate for parcels is killing me.
Good news is that you can throw snowballs on your companion and then unclick the buff, allowing you to try every 30 seconds regardless of where you are.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

scaramunja
12.17.2013 , 04:19 PM | #58
You'll have to forgive me, but they added this crap to Lotro and I found it infinitely turgid. It actually contributed to me leaving that game. That said, their effort at RP'ing this from the Empire pov is good.

"Event vendors" and lame seasonal minigames are the bane of my mmo life...

Stand around in a banahl 'festive outfit" in public areas throwing snowballs, 'virtually singing songs' and playing mock instruments will likely result in me reporting myself as a suicide risk.

I know its a virtual world but for me, this crap is a step way over the crazy cliff.
There are no lightside zabrak avatars

Majic, Shadow

DalekTheCat
12.17.2013 , 04:32 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
Throw rugs? Nonsense. That's a waste of perfectly good slave labour!
That Wookiee really tied the room together, man.

Nmyownworld
12.17.2013 , 07:08 PM | #60
A clever, and fun, blog entry. Nicely done!

I got a Sleigh 1 for my BH after spending some time in a fair-sized snowball fight on Fleet. Now, my BH has a ride full of wrapped packages to deliver terror ... I mean, toooys, yeah, toys to the marks, er, recipients on her bounty, no, her gift list. Yeah! it'll be a Life Day they'll never forget.

For the Empire (and the credits, a Bounty Hunter has to make a living).