Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELLOOOO, where are the patch notes?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HELLOOOO, where are the patch notes?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

12.16.2013 , 11:27 AM | #1
I thought communication was supposed to get better, not worse.
So what changed today?

Also, how do I throw that pathetic 2 yr anniversary gift back in their face? I haven't even used up the fireworks from last year and I play SWTOR not GSF so those special 1 minute made reskins will get added to the other stupid skins I'm never going to use

Thank you

12.16.2013 , 11:30 AM | #2
You have requested patch notes, but as yet I've not even seen a Dev post to announce a patch yet!

Sorry, just noticed it on game login screen, I usually check Dev Blog for info.

So yeah, where are the notes?
"I sense a disturbance in the Force!"

12.16.2013 , 11:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PhantomAxe View Post
You have requested patch notes, but as yet I've not even seen a Dev post to announce a patch yet!

There is one tomorrow. But OP forgets that they post them near the end of the day unless there is an exploit, as they have been doing for a long time now.
SWTOR: KotFE, Rise of the Can't Talk About it Now.
This is what a tentative roadmap should look like.

12.16.2013 , 11:34 AM | #4
OP, I am reasonably certain that you're just trolling, but on the off chance that you're not, the answer to your question is that nothing changed today. Patch notes generally come sometime on the day before patch. It is only 11:30 am in Austin, TX. Stop being impatient.

12.16.2013 , 12:03 PM | #5
I cannot teach him; the boy has no patience.

12.16.2013 , 02:28 PM | #6
Why do you keep asking questions you already know the answer to? You know when they come.

12.16.2013 , 02:32 PM | #7
I'm am angry and outraged that the Developers continue to do things as they've done them before.

This sort of consistency shall not stand.

This is a Poutrage.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

12.16.2013 , 02:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
I cannot teach him; the boy has no patience.

The day isn't over yet. I also love that instant stab at communication. So completely unnecessary.
Because we do think in language. And so the quality of our thoughts and ideas can only be as good as the quality of our language.

12.16.2013 , 03:34 PM | #9

12.16.2013 , 04:28 PM | #10 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Fear not Padawans! It is our plan that we will continue to post patch notes the day before a relevant maintenance, except in the case of exploits of course. Keep in mind that we will post them before the end of the day. So sometimes it could be close to 5 or 6PM Central Time before they are live. As someone above me already indicated, you can find them here.

Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]