Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Helmets with missing voice modulation.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Helmets with missing voice modulation.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

toomanyluigis's Avatar


toomanyluigis
12.27.2013 , 04:39 AM | #11
shameless bump

vabi's Avatar


vabi
12.29.2013 , 05:33 PM | #12
buuuuuump
Also, the contract hunters headgear is missing voice modulation as well.

4 year SWG vet

Ausugn's Avatar


Ausugn
02.04.2014 , 01:50 AM | #13
do it BW surprised u let crap like this through in the first place. Classy.

TaitWatson's Avatar


TaitWatson
02.04.2014 , 09:01 AM | #14 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all!

I gave a list of the helmets missing voice modulation to the dev team last week. I haven't heard anything yet, but they are aware of them. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
02.04.2014 , 09:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all!

I gave a list of the helmets missing voice modulation to the dev team last week. I haven't heard anything yet, but they are aware of them. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

-tw
Could we... by chance know which ones you told them?

Battlworn Triumvirate from the last pack is in the newest addition of this issue. And aparantly tor-fashion has a list of all 27 or 40 something of the ones missing it.

sabrezzz's Avatar


sabrezzz
02.04.2014 , 11:45 AM | #16
New pub KDY shipwright gear is just reskined mando battlemaster gear how lame

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.06.2014 , 09:15 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Could we... by chance know which ones you told them?

Battlworn Triumvirate from the last pack is in the newest addition of this issue. And aparantly tor-fashion has a list of all 27 or 40 something of the ones missing it.
It's the tor list that he is going off.
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.06.2014 , 09:16 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by sabrezzz View Post
New pub KDY shipwright gear is just reskined mando battlemaster gear how lame
Is that really pertinent to this thread in any way?
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds

Zorvan's Avatar


Zorvan
02.06.2014 , 01:53 PM | #19
And make sure you tell the coders to add in an on/off switch to turn on/turn off voice modulation, since there are many people who seek out those "broken" helmets exactly because they DON'T have voice modulation active.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
02.19.2014 , 11:10 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all!

I gave a list of the helmets missing voice modulation to the dev team last week. I haven't heard anything yet, but they are aware of them. I'll let you know if I hear anything!

-tw
Any update on what's happening?

Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
And make sure you tell the coders to add in an on/off switch to turn on/turn off voice modulation, since there are many people who seek out those "broken" helmets exactly because they DON'T have voice modulation active.
Really? That's the first time I've ever heard someone say that
Click here for free stuff.
Complaining about a problem without proposing a solution is called whining.
Click here to view my class storyline videos and preview blaster sounds