Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Farewell my friends

Lunafox
12.14.2013 , 09:51 AM | #11
Take care, have fun. It was nice sparring with you on the boards.

I think today is my last day also. Just waiting for the axe to fall on my forum access. I reckon I'm down to a few hours now lol.

Bye bye, take care, and I'll be back when they release extension to individual class and companion stories, and housing.

Thanks for the fun.

ZETA_SCORPII
12.14.2013 , 10:18 AM | #12
My knee is fully rehabbed so I'm gonna slowly start hitting the skateparks again and get off my lazy ***. Good luck OP, have fun!

gorstram
12.14.2013 , 11:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Wait, so now both defenders and haters are using the term sock-puppets as a derogatory term for "the other side"?
Man, we need some sort of dictionary here...

Anyway, by "sock puppets" I thought you meant defenders since some have used that term on andryah and others to indicate that they believe they are controled by bioware/eagames...
No, sock puppets are different forum accounts created to troll under a different identity.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

OddballEasyEight
12.14.2013 , 11:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by gorstram View Post
No, sock puppets are different forum accounts created to troll under a different identity.
Well then... I am not a sock puppet
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Yuppy
12.14.2013 , 11:40 AM | #15
Boo! Hate to see a person leave that I enjoyed reading comments from! Enjoy your next adventure, but incase ya dont come back soon lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Uh... MMO's are not for people who have a "..couple of hours or so per week". Changing MMO's to cater to people who have no business playing MMO's has almost ruined the entire industry. But why stop there?

Spatology
12.14.2013 , 11:57 AM | #16
Heya GD.

Thanks for all of the debates, ideas, silly posts, etc. It's been a real honor talking to all of you. I'm going to play the game for the rest of my month and then go check out some other pastures. I'll see you guys after a couple of major content releases (and hopefully after the sock puppet population dies off).

With puppy love,

Finkle
Alas,

Another voice of reason lost to the black and gapping abyss of insensible nothingness.

We bid thee adieu.

jankiel
12.14.2013 , 12:30 PM | #17
Heya GD.

Thanks for all of the debates, ideas, silly posts, etc. It's been a real honor talking to all of you. I'm going to play the game for the rest of my month and then go check out some other pastures. I'll see you guys after a couple of major content releases (and hopefully after the sock puppet population dies off).

With puppy love,

Finkle
Good luck and may the force be with you
Coris of The Progenitor

Squirrelflight
12.15.2013 , 02:45 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Yuppy View Post
Boo! Hate to see a person leave that I enjoyed reading comments from! Enjoy your next adventure, but incase ya dont come back soon lol.
^^agree
Jung Ma-Tigerclaw Ebon Hawk-Scarredevil

mokkh
12.15.2013 , 03:25 PM | #19
Finkle is Einhorn
Einhorn is Finkle
Laces out, Dan
See ya around, man