Hoth Wildlife Achievement - good areas to farm?

CrazyMcGee

Hey, so I am finishing off my Hoth achievements and they are all surprisingly easy for Hoth, except Elite: Hoth Wildlife.

Obviously there are plenty of creatures around, but they are a bit spread out. Does anyone have any good tips on a nice densely populated area of creatures with quick respawn rate please?

• 6 months later...
Icecats: Cave with entrance around -910, 130 (in the Geothermal Plant Area) and in the area with Gargath

Wampas: Cave with entrance around -2060, 1180, and area around -3075, 15

I wouldn't say the -910, 130 cave is a good place. It's an okay place that will take you forever to farm 1000 kills from. That said, I've not found an area that is better yet. From my experience farming kills on other planets, this is going to be among the slowest to farm.

• 7 months later...
Icecats: Cave with entrance around -910, 130 (in the Geothermal Plant Area) and in the area with Gargath

I found that -910, 130 was the best place possible got half way done tonight in just 45 mins and will continue tomorrow cheers and thanks mate!

• 8 months later...

Old thread, but still worth it for peepz doing achievs.

First of Hoth wildlife achiev is about killing skels, icetrompers and whitefangs. Wampas and tauntauns do not count toward the 1000 kills.

So the area -2060,1180 and -3075,15 is only for wampa kills. I'd say go for -3075,15 if you want wampa kills.

The area around -2316,326 is the best for farming whitefangs (level 46). Around 40 kills per round and the first group allready spawned when you complete one round. Sad part you do a lot of running/speedering/rocketboosting.

For pubs QT to Jagged Hill Republic Outpost

Area -910,130 is okayish with only 16 kills and some group respawn fast but not all groups, so you're waiting in between farming. Not ideal.

Edited by Magsel

• 4 years later...