Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black-Red Color Crystals are not a republic color!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Black-Red Color Crystals are not a republic color!

Trigon
12.11.2013 , 08:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by septicbrainfluid View Post
anachronistic fits, he was reffering to the the word "mightn't", being that its so oldschool.
This is why I don't get high handed I now notice he also used the phrase "in the future" which, intentionally or not, goes along with the anachronism slant. How esoteric!
Here's my requisite referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/nKqV9f

Zoom_VI
12.11.2013 , 08:38 PM | #12
Imperials have always fired green in space - period, there are no exceptions to this rule. Rebel ships always fire red, and the prequel ships where a mix.

Black-red wouldn't make sense for a imp as red is the pub's default. And I don't believe in allow factions to use same colors has each other b/c its very important to tell whether that arc of fire is tracking you or the target in front of you.
Crinn

Sanity is for the weak minded.

Gavin_Kelvar
12.11.2013 , 08:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Black-red wouldn't make sense for a imp as red is the pub's default. And I don't believe in allow factions to use same colors has each other b/c its very important to tell whether that arc of fire is tracking you or the target in front of you.
This exactly this. One of the reasons I find "wargames" (same faction fights) more difficult than opposite faction fights: until I start getting shot I can't tell whether those blaster shots are aimed at me or my target.

Soul_of_Flames
12.12.2013 , 11:16 AM | #14
The colors are limited per faction so you know who is friendly and who is foe. One thing I hate about mirror matches is that I can never tell if the red blots coming from behind me are targeted at me or the person I'm targeting. If they are green or blue then I know they are imperial.