Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Life Day Stuff.

Lunafox
12.11.2013 , 08:30 AM | #1
You people haven't a creative bone in your bodies, you know that? The same stuff? Seriously? You could have recoloured something, made something new.

Here are a few ideas for your design staff, they seem to be woefully short on them.

Some cute pets a nice shade of white (things you might find on hoth or ilum but white and cute and little), and maybe some emerald green lightsaber crystals...or scarlet...the colour of poinsettias. Or a white tauntaun with a red saddle and collar/bridle.

New sexxxy robes, or short dresses...again in white, dark green, red, pale blue...something with garters. And boots. I want it to be a very merry life day.
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~

JPryde
12.11.2013 , 08:35 AM | #2
All I need for a merry live day is a flame thrower and a pack of wookiee

But I agree... just selling the same stuff again is not creative at all.... on the other hand, I wouldn't want to see any objects that are more clearly christmas related.
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

SaberBladeUK
12.11.2013 , 08:46 AM | #3
Before you start ************, how about waiting for the actual Life Day event to happen.

If you look through collections, they've pre-added a Winter Warrior title, so expect more stuff. Instead of complaining they've given you nothing new to spend your money on, give it to me instead.

Lunafox
12.11.2013 , 10:55 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SaberBladeUK View Post
Before you start ************, how about waiting for the actual Life Day event to happen.

If you look through collections, they've pre-added a Winter Warrior title, so expect more stuff. Instead of complaining they've given you nothing new to spend your money on, give it to me instead.
That's likely for the event. I'm talking about the bloody cash shop. And I can think of at least a dozen other people I'd rather spend on than you. Happy Life Day.
More Individual class/companion story extensions!
~I came, I saw, I went shopping.~