Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Xalek Customization

Sirokai
12.22.2011 , 03:27 PM | #1
Ohai. Like other companions, I'm assuming that Xalek has a vendor somewhere that you can buy customization stuff to change his looks but I can't seem to find anything about it. So does anybody know where his customization vendor is?
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

Rufgar
12.22.2011 , 03:33 PM | #2
Call me silly, but there is a vendor for the other companions that sells their looks? I loathe seeing my Khem as the big red Hellboy wanna be that it seems everyone and their Aunt Beru chose..

SoBeSpartan
12.22.2011 , 03:42 PM | #3
If I remember there is a vendor for different skins in the Balmorra cantina.
But dont take my word for it just trying to help. =P

and if you have the security key the security key vendor sells skins too.
"Life means nothing till you find someone to love." -?
"Its only in death that we are truly tested."-?

Sirokai
12.22.2011 , 03:47 PM | #4
That's true, but each vendor only sells skins for specific companions which is why I'm trying to figure out where Xalek's is. =P
Sith Sorcerer (Pandemonium) - Female, Sith Pureblood; Imperial Agent (Sidelined) - Male, Chiss; Jedi Knight (Lamuh) - Male, Sith Pureblood; Trooper (Khaligto) - Female, Mirialin

Rufgar
12.22.2011 , 08:04 PM | #5
So is it the planet you get the companion on the one that sells different skins or is it just scattered in random cantinas? Does this vendor have a special name (like stim vendor ect) or is it just on random vendors in the Cantinas?

I've just never noticed this before. Would like to go back and grab em all eventually just for something to do.

Aqualisk
12.22.2011 , 08:30 PM | #6
I've been to every planet and I have not seen one sadly. I don't think he, or any of the final companions, have customizations yet.

There's a customization vendor on Ilum, but he doesn't sell anything at all yet.

Dastion
12.23.2011 , 01:07 AM | #7
There is one in the Balmorra Cantina (you can get Khem Vhal some armor), and another in Taris just as you get off the shuttle, Andronikos caught vitiligo.

skulp
12.23.2011 , 05:04 AM | #8
There's one on Belsavis too.

Fredbob
12.23.2011 , 05:41 AM | #9
Ilum security key vendor has two for Ashara and two for Xalek (and one for andron/talos each) iirc

Ashara are recolours of her skin/markings, Xalek loses the hood on one, and loses the hood but gains facespikes on the other.

ipewnnewbz
12.23.2011 , 11:05 AM | #10
where can i find the security vender on ilum? = / i've been looking everywhere for him