Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Questions on Operative PvP healing

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Operative
Questions on Operative PvP healing

Darththirdeye
12.10.2013 , 01:06 PM | #1
I have a couple questions on Op healing. Since some of the info i have found seems alil dated. Just want to make sure everything is still current and up to date

What seems to be the best spec to go with? And what are the best stats to stack? I been running 25% crit, alil Alacrity and rest power and surge. [dont remember my stats, im at work atm] I'm running the 4pc Medic PvP set. Is it worth trying out the 2pc PvE set?

Thanks for the help.
Glock'coma
Stabbin'U
too many to list

<Bolstered Ego>
I serve the Force. The Force is conflict. The Empire is conflict. The two are congruent -Darth Malgus

Mistiquez
12.10.2013 , 01:44 PM | #2
Don't know anything about Op heals, but you are awesome

That is all!
Zuna (Sniper), Dirty'probes (Operative)
<Bolstered Ego>
"The name's Dirty'probes, but just call me Dirty -- the probes are silent."

Uber_the_Goober
12.11.2013 , 01:54 PM | #3
Just min/max for power/surge. You get plenty of crit from your mainstat, alacrity is still useless. end/main augments.

I sit at like 23%-24% crit with no crit mods/enhancements whatsoever. 9% cunning boost talented puts me around 3k cunning. I'm in aug'd conqueror with obroan main/offhand and one relic.

Also, two pc from medic and two pc from (whichever one gives you evasion bonus) is the gear I run. The 5 energy from the 4 pc set is worthless.

I got bored with op heals and went concealment anyway. Tired of doing the same ol same ol in every wz. Now with concealment it's hard as heck to do anything worthwhile, so it's a challenge, and that's fun.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.