Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any plans for adding new playable species? Togruta maybe?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
Any plans for adding new playable species? Togruta maybe?

Karaciollo
03.13.2014 , 03:45 PM | #61
/signed , again =)

Up

Canmore
03.14.2014 , 07:11 AM | #62
i dont think anyone who would like to see togruta or any other species ( wook for me ) gives a **** about a few minor clipping issues

really wish bioware would take on board that people wanna be something abit more fun than a multi coloured human

Manweth
03.14.2014 , 07:25 AM | #63
Zeltron Zeltron Zeltron.

Togruta would be nice, but too many clipping issues. They still couldn't deal with Twileks.

More face options for races, especially Sith.
I'm done Dear Class Balance Team.
You've broken me. I now know you hate all sages and guardians.
Have fun giggling with your metas.

Skywalkke
03.16.2014 , 08:18 AM | #64
Togruta

Marbletow
03.18.2014 , 08:51 AM | #65
Its all about Rodians Togruta are just referbished twileks

Saito_Hiraga
10.02.2014 , 01:37 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Marbletow View Post
Its all about Rodians Togruta are just referbished twileks
D: I cant really imagine how the animation of a kissing scene would look with a Rodian...

AhsokaNartano
10.07.2014 , 10:50 AM | #67
There has been much discussion in the community regarding additional playable races. There are a number of popular choices including Togruta, Rodian, and Voss with Togruta appearing to command the highest amount of discussion. I realize the developer's responded awhile back about clipping issues which indicates they "have" looked at it. While you can outfit Togruta crew with gear now, I got the impression that cut scenes were a bit of an issue. Is there any chance we can get an update from the Developers on the status of Togruta being included as a playable race. I'd buy it today, if it was available, clipping or no-clipping in cut-scenes. The recent Stronghold (really outstanding release) update and the upcoming Shadow of Revan (already pre-ordered) make me feel like a kid at Christmas. This is the ONE thing I am dieing to have added to the game. Any chance of a triple play?

Kaludy
10.07.2014 , 11:35 AM | #68
maybe they should have thought about the incredible amount of limitations this game would have as time progressed before committing to the hero engine.

Saito_Hiraga
10.11.2014 , 10:06 PM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaludy View Post
maybe they should have thought about the incredible amount of limitations this game would have as time progressed before committing to the hero engine.
I think BW should consider on the future to move the game to a "SWTOR II" made on a better engine that allows greater possibilities that further continues the stories of all classes to lv 100 or so.

KrackShotz
10.12.2014 , 11:30 PM | #70
Doesn't this game make 150 million dollars a year? Seems like there's enough of a budget to do anything. In general, character customization is piss poor for a f2p game.