Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any celebrities play this game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Any celebrities play this game?

Sangrar
01.18.2014 , 10:01 PM | #41
there was an episode of the big bang theory that showed them playing SWTOR, that count?
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Hambunctious
01.20.2014 , 08:18 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalLowlife View Post
I have NO idea who any of these ppl are, never even heard of em before. I do know Mr. T & Chuck Norris tho lol. My idea of celebrities would be ppl like TI, Trey Songz, & Juicy J who I know for a fact have gaming systems on their tour buses. Or ppl like Taye Diggs, Sanaa Lathan, Morris Chestnut, or even Snoop who are all gamers & SW fans although that doesn't necessarily mean they play swtor.
That's weird, I have no idea who most of those people are. I don't even care enough to google them.

Darth_Belan
01.22.2014 , 06:12 PM | #43
I'd be willing to bet that Wil Wheaton has at least tried the game. I remember, back in the day, Dale Earnhart Jr was very active in the "Nascar Racing" series of games. He belonged to the Blackhole Motorsports racing league.
"Do or do not, there is no try."

Kain_Turinbar
01.22.2014 , 06:18 PM | #44
I watch Big Bang Theory, even got my wife hooked on it. I don't recall an episode with SWTOR in it, which season is that from? I've seen them all and have the DVDs as well.

I remember the Conan MMO ("Sheldor is AFK") being featured early on when he got Penny hooked on it and I've never played WoW but I've seen screenshots and the "Wolowizard" episode I would assume was WoW.

ImmortalLowlife
01.24.2014 , 02:43 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Hambunctious View Post
That's weird, I have no idea who most of those people are. I don't even care enough to google them.
LOL, different strokes for different folks bro...
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

Technohic
01.24.2014 , 02:54 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
I watch Big Bang Theory, even got my wife hooked on it. I don't recall an episode with SWTOR in it, which season is that from? I've seen them all and have the DVDs as well.

I remember the Conan MMO ("Sheldor is AFK") being featured early on when he got Penny hooked on it and I've never played WoW but I've seen screenshots and the "Wolowizard" episode I would assume was WoW.
I saw it the other day. They were complaining about Bernadette only healing Howard.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Sukothai
01.24.2014 , 03:29 PM | #47
Season 5 Episode 19 "The Weekend Vortex"
"Is there something wrong with the transmission, or are you that ugly?"

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg
01.26.2014 , 11:06 AM | #48
You are right, I found the clip of them playing swtor on YouTube.
Speak softly, and carry a big blaster.

JediTev
01.31.2014 , 10:01 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
You are right, I found the clip of them playing swtor on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__-S...kGXsw&index=31

Kain_Turinbar
01.31.2014 , 04:37 PM | #50
Last night's episode of Big Bang Theory had James Earl Jones and Carrie Fisher on it and I found it to be pretty funny. Anyone else catch that?