Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Sidious vs Darth Caedus

LadyKulvax
12.09.2013 , 03:52 PM | #1
I was wondering what everyone thought, Darth Sidious from ROTS vs Darth Caedus in his prime.

I think this is a very very even match-up, Dark Empire Sidious obviously wins this outright, but I remain unconvinced that the Sidious we see during the Revenge of the Sith would be able to easily handle yet another of the Skywalker lineage.
"The Dark Jedi are in many ways more dangerous than the Sith."
Republic Justice

Aurbere
12.09.2013 , 04:10 PM | #2
I would be lying if I said I haven't thought of this match for a possible BattleZone. I am genuinely stumped. Did I entertain the thought that Caedus would defeat Sidious? Of course I did, but there is no easy answer.

I would have to really think on this to come to a definite conclusion.
Added Chapter 40 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Wolfninjajedi
12.09.2013 , 04:26 PM | #3
Can I get some actual speed feats for Caedus? Preferrably that doesn't involve PIS, CIS or WIS. Cause from what I have seen around, that seems to be something that is inconsistent for him in a number of ways.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

ImmortalLowlife
12.10.2013 , 08:35 AM | #4
Me personally, I'd give the win to Caedus for the simple reason that he's trained in so many different aspects of the force. Aing Tii, theran listeners, Vergie....I don't think sidious would know what to do against someone who feels no pain, & has all the power that comes with being a descendant of the chosen one.
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

Server: The Shadowlands/ Guild~The Elite Imperial Guard & Order of the Light~

RaptorClown
12.12.2013 , 07:34 AM | #5
I am not sure, i have a thing for sidious though when it comes to battle zone
pew pew meesa liking youssa

TheGreatSatan
12.12.2013 , 09:21 PM | #6
In an ironic twist of fate, Darth Sidious would throw Darth Caedus down a pit.

DAWUSS
12.12.2013 , 10:17 PM | #7
Darth Caedus wouldn't last against Sidious even if he Force Walked Revan, Yoda, Exar Kun, and Mace Windu to him.

Xakthul
12.12.2013 , 10:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
Darth Caedus wouldn't last against Sidious even if he Force Walked Revan, Yoda, Exar Kun, and Mace Windu to him.
False. He was easily stronger than Vader, and I'm pretty sure he's only behind NJO Luke by a little bit.

Anakin was the strongest of the three Solo kids, but he died (and possibly caused Jacen's fall, I don't remember exactly) before Jaen became Caedus.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

LadyKulvax
12.14.2013 , 06:12 PM | #9
So I wanted to revive this battle, I believe Caedus is the superior duellist here, anyone care to debate this? my logic: Luke beat prime Sidious in a duel, cutting off his hand, Caedus fighting the far far more powerful Grand Master Luke almost lopped his uncle's arm off.
"The Dark Jedi are in many ways more dangerous than the Sith."
Republic Justice

Wolfninjajedi
12.14.2013 , 06:36 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
So I wanted to revive this battle, I believe Caedus is the superior duellist here, anyone care to debate this? my logic: Luke beat prime Sidious in a duel, cutting off his hand, Caedus fighting the far far more powerful Grand Master Luke almost lopped his uncle's arm off.
Before that though, did he fight anyone else? Also what are his speed feats? Speed feats being consistant mind you. I'm asking these two things because as I have looked up, the LotF books seem to have varying degrees of where each character stands as they don't seem to even agree upon where some of the characters are in regards to power.

Speed is what I am trying to get from Caedus mostly. Consistancy in his speed really.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.