Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I feel useless in WZ

BuzzingFridge
12.14.2013 , 08:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by CriticalFlame View Post
Concealment is a bad choice for PvP at lower levels. I'd stick with Lethality, Çorrosive Grenade does alot of damage and it's aoe so you can hit multiple targets.
I'm levelling a Pyro Merc at the moment. I just love Operatives who think they can kill me with Lethality before they even have Cull. Cleanse, cleanse, cleanse...

dbears
12.15.2013 , 10:04 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PorckyPiggy View Post
I'm currently level 23 and I feel completely useless in WZ's unless I heal, which I don't want to do. I like playing a stealth class but as concealment I can't do anything. About the only thing I can do is defend a point, and that's only If im going against 1-2 players. If there are 3 of them, even if i have people with me, im useless. Anyone else feel this way?
Yes, and it doesn't get any better. Ever. Take your time leveling up and hopefully by the time you hit level 55 they'll have done something to make us useful.

RaptorClown
12.15.2013 , 10:10 AM | #13
roll healer and people will hate you
pew pew meesa liking youssa

Chimerako
12.16.2013 , 02:37 AM | #14
low and high level ops are decent in pugs...period. I melt faces on my lvl 25 and my 55. I don't do ranked because pyro's are our counter and they are all over the place atm. With all the damage and cc AoE floating around in PvP ops are hard to learn but fun when you get the hang of it. You are the best finisher in the game...I can win 1 v 2 against certain classes consistently even at lvl 25. Learn to use your ranged attacks wisely when different classes try to kite you and anyone under 50% health might as well take their hands off the keyboard .
░▒ Pala'din Monk The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right." ▒░
░▒ Website | The Citadel Chat | Forums | Application ▒░

Fizzker
12.16.2013 , 07:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptorClown View Post
roll healer and people will hate you
Oh yes. I'm only Lvl 36 now, but I love being an Op in WZ. I get to top heal meters and stunlock like a maniac to deliver killing blows where I can.

Tremjon
Operative Tremjon - Giggling And Mending Wounds

Kaos_KidSWTOR
12.16.2013 , 09:41 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Tattum View Post
I just love how low levels jump into conclusions and think that it's gonna be the same at 55 )

word of warning for you mate... at 55, you ARE useless unless you heal.. until I reached 55 I could kiil almost anyone in 1-2 hits.. after that you'll be happy to down them to 30% after blowing all you cooldowns before they kill you.. and no , it's not a gear difference , I've been full conqueror for some time
Then your playing your Conc Op wrong. You can kill someone in about 3-4 GCD's as Conc Op/Scrapper Scoundrel. Also, you need to be in Oboran Gear to say you "cant" kill anyone.

QuiveringPotato
12.16.2013 , 04:40 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Then your playing your Conc Op wrong. You can kill someone in about 3-4 GCD's as Conc Op/Scrapper Scoundrel. Also, you need to be in Oboran Gear to say you "cant" kill anyone.
Yeah, maybe if you crit on every ability you use. Otherwise? Not likely.
Arvengis | Ixiasi | Nohir | Aevar
Arranik | Celden | Arteum

Baalzamon
12.16.2013 , 05:07 PM | #18
If you want to play a stealher reroll to Assassin or Shadow trust me.