Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

Slopster
02.26.2012 , 11:32 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Pravis View Post
After 3 ticket submissions I finally got an informed response which confirmed that these titles are not bugged, just removed from the game.

Why the would do something silly like this I don't know. But if you care about having something to differentiate your character than I suggest putting in some more tickets or posting a thread on the forums asking for this.
But the Codex that still shows them as available in game IS bugged.
Slopster 55 JS / Slop 55 JK / Slew 55 SM / Sloppily 55 TR
Slather 55 SW / Slopstar 55 SI / Sludgy 55 BH / Slot 55 IA
Stay Classy
Prophecy of the Five (PVP-EST)

MartyrLXXVII
02.27.2012 , 02:26 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Kioma View Post
I'm playing a Light inclined Bounty hunter too (I wouldn't call her 'good' or 'nice' by any stretch) and I'd like some more titles but I confess I'm not sure what would be appropriate. 'The Unexpectedly Merciful'? 'The Really Quite Reasonable'? 'The Misunderstood'? 'The Merciless But Only If You're A Complete Douche And Happen To Have A Price On Your Head'?

<shrugs>
This is why playing on a pvp server is a good thing. Skirmisher X, got that on my ls BH last night after I think my 5th open world fight. Nice to have some most won't see outside ilum.

Vardlokkur
03.16.2012 , 12:51 PM | #53
This really bums me out. Just finished chapter one with my smuggler and realized I only have 4 tiles. Pretty lame BW give us our titles back!!!
Vardlokkur: MEMBER
PAXIMPERIUS
Website | [URL="http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread

kenshinsars
04.13.2012 , 05:30 AM | #54
the bigger question is, why are all the entries still in the game

is it laziness on Biowares part
or is it a business decision, as i believe, where players will waste away hours, days and possibly weeks trying to find these titles therefore wasting precious paid-time in the game earning them more money
The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you.

Karkais
04.13.2012 , 05:44 AM | #55
I cant think of any downside to having more titles in the game.. I dont understand why any were moved. Unless they somehow think they need to be legacy awards or something.. In which why not make completely new ones for legacy?
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur