Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

Darth_Vicente
12.29.2011 , 04:39 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhigtimm View Post
Okay at present the following titles seem to be either bugged or removed:

Imperial Scholar
Sinister
Vicious
Loathsome
Conqueror of Balmorra
Shadow Hunter
Primeval Explorer
Champion of House Thul
Scorcher of Worlds
Venomous
Jailbreaker

If someone has obtained any of these titles please let us know when/how?
Yeah. The loss of some of those titles left me a little heart broken. In fact, in beta, I had JUST earned Primeval Explorer the day before they took those titles out. The only titles I had left were Skirmisher, Revanite, and Apprentice, none of which I ever cared for.

When I saw they weren't reimplemented for launch, I was upset and confused. Happy to be playing, but longing for the titles of old.

And in the case of Conqueror of Balmorra and Primeval Explorer, a LOT of time and effort went into them.

I hope they bring them back. I can't even see why they took them out.
Grand Lord of The Sovereign Aeons Server: Ebon Hawk
The Kinslayer Legacy
Darth Nšeblis | Darth Lanfear| Lord Ra'hvin| Cipher Agent Aludra| Ziare, Imperial Loyalist|Apprentice Telv'isa'sdra|Apprentice Gwynofar|Master Lews-Therin

Aroth_Khashar
12.29.2011 , 11:00 PM | #22
Either they are still in teh game and bugged, or someone forgot to update the codex. Because if you look under "Planets" and expand the list of codex entries found, almost every planet so far (seems to be all except the starter planet for other classes than your own) list a potential title codex entry.

I'm inclined to believe that they attempted to remove maybe some of the force alignment and maybe social titles, and ended up borking the entire system.

Bhigtimm
12.30.2011 , 11:49 AM | #23
Well I keep hearing that some of the titles were removed in the beta and I am thinking considering the sorry state of the codex as a whole that it was low on the list to fix and so they just left it broken when the game launched.

I know its not game breaking but for a completionist like myself the codex is extremely frustrating. I don't like having to look at a third party site to tell what I can find and what I can't because its broken, mostly because you end up finding out where the unbroken stuff is and it takes some of the fun out.

Pravis
12.30.2011 , 05:46 PM | #24
I would like a developer to comment on this.

This is just silly if they did remove them, and they must ahve since I've completed a lot of the tasks to earn most of the titles up to Alderaan.

So far I see everybody with the same small handful of titles which in my opinion just lessens the impact of even having one, and now I know its because for an inane reason the develoeprs decided to take all of them out, or are bugged.

It's not like they have to "add content" for this fix, like say "neutral" gear options. It's already there, it should be a line of code that someone can add in 5 minutes of time.

Bhigtimm
12.31.2011 , 02:31 AM | #25
just an update:

of the Bane Brigade is gone as is Ambassador of the Empire.

All of the social titles below Party-Time which i think is social 4 are gone, though Party time is in.

SevTrando
12.31.2011 , 11:56 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhigtimm View Post
Okay at present the following titles seem to be either bugged or removed:

Imperial Scholar
Sinister
Vicious
Loathsome
Conqueror of Balmorra
Shadow Hunter
Primeval Explorer
Champion of House Thul
Scorcher of Worlds
Venomous
Jailbreaker

If someone has obtained any of these titles please let us know when/how?
You forgot Paladin of House Organa =C
My Lastest piece.
"Nau vak'to, dralshye'raj" - Before I go, you will all burn.
Troopertroll. Umadsir?

Bhigtimm
12.31.2011 , 01:55 PM | #27
I haven't played republic or light side so I don't know which of those entries are missing/bugged.

JSunrider
12.31.2011 , 04:28 PM | #28
If they were removed it was a little sloppy. You still have the conversation with Duke Charle where he says he's naming you a Paladin of House Organa...then nothing. Very disappointing not to have that one, although Consulars still get a consolation prize with Emissary of Teral.

XantosTheSith
01.01.2012 , 02:12 AM | #29
I want a dev answer!!

Pravis
01.01.2012 , 04:23 AM | #30
I issued a ticket in-game for this this, specifically for the 3 Titiles I should have gotten at this point.

I'd recommend othes do the same. If enough do it, then maybe then something can be done.

Honestly, if this and the Ops Armor Mods don't get fixed I'll prertty much cancel after I hit 50 and finish enough of the story. I don't want to see hundreds of clones, with the same 4 titles wearing the same "sets" from Ops.