Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Titles

Bhigtimm
12.29.2011 , 08:42 AM | #11
Okay at present the following titles seem to be either bugged or removed:

Imperial Scholar
Sinister
Vicious
Loathsome
Conqueror of Balmorra
Shadow Hunter
Primeval Explorer
Champion of House Thul
Scorcher of Worlds
Venomous
Jailbreaker

If someone has obtained any of these titles please let us know when/how?

Karkais
12.29.2011 , 09:18 AM | #12
I dont understand why pull any of the titles off the game, unless there were problems/changes in howthey were awarded? In terms of titles, more is more in MMOS.
"Lieutenant, be advised that your weapon will require several decades of sustained fire
in order to penetrate my shields at their current charge... Good luck!"
- M1-4X

Gasaraki-
12.29.2011 , 12:11 PM | #13
I want more titles for my BH. I'm playing a "good" BH and all the titles are the merciless, the big douchbag, the hired gun, the revenite, etc. BORING. And I didn't get ANY titles from Balmorra. I check once in a while for new titles and was very disappointed.

Kioma
12.29.2011 , 12:16 PM | #14
I'm playing a Light inclined Bounty hunter too (I wouldn't call her 'good' or 'nice' by any stretch) and I'd like some more titles but I confess I'm not sure what would be appropriate. 'The Unexpectedly Merciful'? 'The Really Quite Reasonable'? 'The Misunderstood'? 'The Merciless But Only If You're A Complete Douche And Happen To Have A Price On Your Head'?

<shrugs>
::Please Stand By, Signature Assessment Probe Commencing Analysis::

Bhigtimm
12.29.2011 , 12:42 PM | #15
don't kill the captain in black talon and get the stalwart, should serve you until you can snag a lightside title

Gasaraki-
12.29.2011 , 01:51 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhigtimm View Post
don't kill the captain in black talon and get the stalwart, should serve you until you can snag a lightside title
But i didn't want to kill him! My group was all EVIL!!! I was just stuck on that damn ship. I just wanted to go to Dromund Kaas, not go on some killing spree.

Bhigtimm
12.29.2011 , 03:07 PM | #17
so do it again with nice people, or out level it and solo it?

Duradel
12.29.2011 , 04:04 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Gasaraki- View Post
But i didn't want to kill him! My group was all EVIL!!! I was just stuck on that damn ship. I just wanted to go to Dromund Kaas, not go on some killing spree.
You're playing empire, meaning 90% of the players are darkside.

Just like how if you're playing Republic, 90% of the time everyone will want to save the engineers rather than jettison them

JRastenn
12.29.2011 , 04:32 PM | #19
Personally I'm not convinced they really have removed all the titles. It doesn't make sense to remove the planet titles, they gave you a real sense of accomplishment and a reward for all your hard work. You conquered an entire planet, that deserves a fancy title. Plus, the codex still says there's a title to be gained on nearly every planet.

I think they just removed some of the more random minor titles, and the rest got bugged. But the overworked and overwhelmed CS staff just sees "missing title" in the bug report, assumes it's one of the ones they removed, and gives you the stock response so they can get to the next 500 tickets.

GCRust
12.29.2011 , 04:36 PM | #20
I will admit, I'm getting kind of tired of having a Sith Juggernaut rocking "the Merciless" title. Can't wait for "Lord" and especially "Darth".
May the Force Be With You. May It Bring You Power.