Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1 sec evasion proc from concealment tree not purging madness dots. Intented or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
1 sec evasion proc from concealment tree not purging madness dots. Intented or not?

QuiveringPotato
12.11.2013 , 01:25 PM | #11
I'm really hoping it's not intended and it's just something they overlooked, because it severely hampered my ability to go back into stealth against a couple madness sorcs the other night on my scrapper. That roll proc is the only (slightly) reliable way to get the nasty stuff off of us if dodge is on CD when trying to go back into stealth.
Arvengis | Ixiasi | Nohir | Aevar
Arranik | Celden | Arteum

ekimmak
12.11.2013 , 01:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by QuiveringPotato View Post
I'm really hoping it's not intended and it's just something they overlooked, because it severely hampered my ability to go back into stealth against a couple madness sorcs the other night on my scrapper. That roll proc is the only (slightly) reliable way to get the nasty stuff off of us if dodge is on CD when trying to go back into stealth.
Just madness? Mate, Sorcs and Sages were already an awful enemy when played right, as they could smack you from across the field with a long term DoT that keeps you out of stealth for the full duration. It was already impossible to get those DoTs off, so it really doesn't make a difference now.
Best way to end Smuggler Act 1 is
Spoiler

You can't make up stuff like that.

QuiveringPotato
12.11.2013 , 02:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ekimmak View Post
Just madness? Mate, Sorcs and Sages were already an awful enemy when played right, as they could smack you from across the field with a long term DoT that keeps you out of stealth for the full duration. It was already impossible to get those DoTs off, so it really doesn't make a difference now.
I remember the evasion proc working for them before. Our toxin scan cleanse didn't work, but evasion did, I thought.
Arvengis | Ixiasi | Nohir | Aevar
Arranik | Celden | Arteum