Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Send us your best “My SWTOR Saga” screenshot moments!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga
12.06.2013 , 09:23 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
That's a great idea. But it will give me a very hard time. I have a couple of thousand screenshots. And a lot of them look epic. How shall I choose the "best"... I really don't know. But I will do my best.
You can submit ALL of them according to the earlier dev post. I'm probably going to submit 20-30 myself.
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

AlrikFassbauer
12.06.2013 , 12:19 PM | #32
Any last date when it should have been submitted ?
"Pre-2.0 PvP was all about your items. [...]
The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap." AlexModny

VitalityPrime
12.06.2013 , 12:21 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Maybe if you re-activated in-cut-scene screenshots we could do this better heh?
Yeah, that would be nice.

I can't help but think that the only people who will have a chance to be chosen are those who have fraps and can get the nice cutscene action shots.
Variance - The Force Guardian
"A great leap forward often requires first taking two steps back"
"And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump"

Saito_Hiraga
12.06.2013 , 03:01 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Atrabilious View Post
http://imgur.com/a/kP9Sh

Just 8 of the many pictures I sent them... I sent them quite a few lol
Try hiding you nameplates on the preferences menu, you get better results

VanderII
12.06.2013 , 03:59 PM | #35
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

DimmuJanKaarl
12.06.2013 , 05:46 PM | #36
Just sent a pile of screenshots. Hopefully "cropped" isn't counted as "touched up". I had a lot of old screenshots that had either dialog or namplates, or the UI wasn't turned off, so i cropped out what i could.

Also, is sending as .rar archive ok? since the instructions said to identify the character name, i grouped them in individual folders by character and then created a single compressed rar file from each folder. If rar is no good i can also zip them or just send a bunch of emails with the actual image files attached, but there is well over 100MB in pictures and i cant send more than 25MB at a time.

***EDIT*** My second message was returned undeliverable! Thanks for letting us know we can't send >20MB at a time! swtor.com mail server rejected my email. breaking up and resending now...
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND ||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// ::
Dimmu'jan-kaarl 55 Sentinel Jezethra 55 Gunslinger Gel'amina 55 Sage Lytherila 55 Vanguard
Melitina 55 Sniper Karintha 55 Sorcerer Öôma 55 Powertech

AshlaBoga
12.07.2013 , 03:27 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Hey! I have an idea! How about you actually make taking screenshots in game a reliable occurrence! 98.7% of the time I press the screenshot button, it doesn't work (and yes I have the calculations to prove my statistic).

...and yep, it's been that way since BETA...(probably even before that!)
That's more a comment on the length of your play sessions than anything else. After a couple of hours print+screen is disabled, so that means 98.7% of the time you've been on SWTOR for HOURS...
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Karkais
12.07.2013 , 06:40 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
The inability to take screenshots in cutscenes might actually be a design choice rather than a coding error.
Though as to why, I don't know.
I sincerely doubt it. Since it worked in the beginning, then it was predictably borked so that you could circumvent it, and now it basically doesn't work at all. I think they just didn't bother fixing it, or decided switching it off completely would somehow make people forget it ever existed..

It would be in Biowares best interests to fix in-cutscene screenshotting for good..
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

AshlaBoga
12.07.2013 , 08:54 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
I sincerely doubt it. Since it worked in the beginning, then it was predictably borked so that you could circumvent it, and now it basically doesn't work at all. I think they just didn't bother fixing it, or decided switching it off completely would somehow make people forget it ever existed..

It would be in Biowares best interests to fix in-cutscene screenshotting for good..
I think they decided to shut it off for good, maybe for some people it was causing C2D?
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

OwenBrooks
12.07.2013 , 11:03 PM | #40
Just a little tongue in cheek humour with the best "My SWTOR Saga" screenshot moment .... I wonder how many Radeon users sent screenshots of them trying to start the game ...