Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wishlist

DamonJames
12.12.2013 , 11:03 AM | #11
I would like the fleet hanger to also house my fighters and companions. If we have the ability to get new ships and companions it would be fun to interact with them.

TUXs
12.12.2013 , 11:07 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambovi View Post
yeah votekick or idle kick would be great
Great suggestion!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

TUXs
12.12.2013 , 11:10 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DamonJames View Post
I would like the fleet hanger to also house my fighters and companions. If we have the ability to get new ships and companions it would be fun to interact with them.
Love this idea as well!!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here)

Zoom_VI
12.12.2013 , 11:11 AM | #14
I wish pressing "r" would target the guy that is attempting to get a Ptorp lock on me from 9km away.
Crinn
Trooper Hunter

Vanguard | Commando | Powertech | Mercenary
Quote: Originally Posted by Aves
Everything is fine, calm your Crinns

Ridickilis
12.12.2013 , 11:13 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
I wish pressing "r" would target the guy that is attempting to get a Ptorp lock on me from 9km away.
THIS x9000!!

Yeah I would really like to know who's trying to lock on me rather than having to wait until I actually get hit to use R.

Radoric
12.12.2013 , 11:48 AM | #16
This is super nit-picky, but I wish the companions, when choosing them for your shipmates, used the customization we have in place, rather than the default skin.

Dragoon-
12.12.2013 , 02:02 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Great suggestion. I find myself pressing R out of reflex already.
Elara Dorne: I'll be ready with any number of regulation-approved punishments when the opportunity arises.
"Everyone fights, Private Ganbar. Either you go in shooting or we freeze you in carbonite and use you as a shield.."

LeonBraun
12.12.2013 , 02:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SpacerSebben View Post
I wish to be able to fly our old player ships into GS. Not sure what role they could be classified into, maybe a role all their own. But I want to fly my player ship in GS!
I think these could easily fit into the roles of Gunships.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

LeonBraun
12.12.2013 , 02:16 PM | #19
I would like to be able to use any of my preferred "basic" speaking companions to be my co-pilot and still be able to repair my ship, instead of having to use an astromech droid.
Honalee - Guild Leader of Midnight Sunrise - The Harbinger Server

The Lightwarder Legacy - The Harbinger Server Honalee - Honaloo - Hona - Panidora
Spyce - Cadogan - Praksas - Ratigan

Gavin_Kelvar
12.12.2013 , 02:27 PM | #20
I'd like to add a few features from the X-Wing series:

blaster "lock" indicator - goes off when an enemy has you targeted and get the lead indicator within the center of their firing arc. this would really help in same faction wargames so you'd know whether those laser shots are aimed at you or your target.

railgun "lock" indicator - goes off when a railgun is aimed at you (like with a missile lock it fills up as the railgun becomes more charged). Currently it seems that the missile lock indicator is triggered which confuses the dickens out of me when a missile lock warning pops up and then I get shot by a railgun instead.

ability to target the enemy target you regardless of whether they've hit you. Primarily to counter the problem of a successful missile dodge preventing you from targeting the guy who shot them.

ability to target friendlies and then target their target (like in the ground game).