Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscribers Need Cartel Coins to Play GSF?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Subscribers Need Cartel Coins to Play GSF?

12.04.2013 , 07:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
We complained about this in the beta.. One of the many things that Bioware ignored us about..
Perhaps not. Perhaps they felt that, as implemented, it is fine. I certainly didn't complain about it in the Beta, nor on the PTS.

Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
None the less.. They should have made it free to subscribers and cost for everyone else.. Anything that adds value to being a subscriber is a good thing..
Subscribers already accumulate more Req than F2P players, plus we get a % of ship converted to fleet per match. If you want to get more fleet req than normal, you should have to pay for it or ... shockingly enough, stop being lazy, keep playing, and EARN it.
Level Syncing Compromise
Legacy Skills Suggestion to eliminate the need for Legacy Datacrons
Bidding a fond farewell to all my forum friends and enemies alike, as well as to all my in game pals - c ya in the next great adventure!

12.04.2013 , 10:48 PM | #42
Oh get over it we already get a more GSF point for every battle compare to the F2P so i don't think this is such a bad idea.
"Real living is living for others."
Knights of Sokan
Casual Jedi RP/PvP guild

12.04.2013 , 10:50 PM | #43
While I get where the OP is coming from, I strongly resent the misleading title. No one "needs" cc to play GSF. I've unlocked the Sting and nearly fully upgraded it on three hours of play last night and another two tonight. All without spending a single cc.

The Bastion