Please remove the Makeb Arena from circulation

Racter

Myself along with many, many others are experiencing terrible FPS and general lag in this specific map. Please remove it entirely until you manage to improve it's performance to an acceptable level. I have played 6 matches here today and all 6 of them have been terribly laggy.

Realistic comparison - it's as bad for me as Ilum was back in the day. Except instead of mass lag meaning nothing, people are now stuck losing rating because of it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far the best looking arena, and very fun. If you're getting bad FPS, it might be time for an upgrade.

No. It might be pretty, but when I get 15-20 FPS in ALL of the other arenas, and get only 5 or less FPS in MM, it's a fault on BW's side. Not the player.

It had performance issues on PTS, guess they weren't fixed...

No. It might be pretty, but when I get 15-20 FPS in ALL of the other arenas, and get only 5 or less FPS in MM, it's a fault on BW's side. Not the player.

Holy frame rate batman if your getting 15 to 20 fps it time to upgrade trust me you should be above that before even playing the game.

15-20FPS is bad and not suitable for PVP. You should be at 30. Maked working fine for me, even with onboard graphics.

Edited by HolyFrogx

Well I get like 8 fps in other arenas and like half that in makeb......

Don't tell me to upgrade unless you're gonna help pay for it, I can't afford to.

For less than $150 bucks you can get a GPU that will blow this game away

$140 after rebate. Would easily play this game at a min of 30FPS at 1080p res

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102998

Edited by cashogy_reborn

Da***? You're normally playing at 15-20fps?

I haven't had any issues with the new arena, my FPS stays pegged at 60, though I am using a GTX 780.

This^

If my fps drops below 30 it hurts my team.

Yes, I get spikes down to as low as 15, but those are generally when I've got 5 people AoEing me into a puddle of dead sorc, i.e the exception that proves the rule.

My problem is I'm normally at 60+ and I get spikes of like 1-5 in this place. I5 560ti. Not to mention multiple 5-20s lag spikes on top of the terrible frame rates. I know my hardware isn't that great anymore but its fine in all other content of less than 25+ OWPVP and even that is more like 20-30. Makeb is more or less unplayable for me if we have to fight up top. Seems to be bad on the bridge only and fine everywhere else.

Super choppy and slow for me, on a pretty much top of the line machine. Liquid cooled i7, 16GB ram, GTX770 4GB, system and game off of their own SSDs...

Every warzone and arena runs smoothly except the new one, Makeb. Something definitely wrong with it.

Super choppy and slow for me, on a pretty much top of the line machine. Liquid cooled i7, 16GB ram, GTX770 4GB, system and game off of their own SSDs...

Every warzone and arena runs smoothly except the new one, Makeb. Something definitely wrong with it.

16gb of ram means nothing to this game since it will never use more than 2.

Da***? You're normally playing at 15-20fps?

I haven't had any issues with the new arena, my FPS stays pegged at 60, though I am using a GTX 780.

I was thinking the same thing. I start troubleshooting when my rig drops below 60 FPS.