Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ship Operations Training Dummy constantly resetting/respawning

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Ship Operations Training Dummy constantly resetting/respawning
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sindariel
12.03.2013 , 07:19 PM | #1
After using the new dummy modifiers and killing the combat dummy, it starts to constantly reset/respawn every ~8 seconds, which makes further parsing impossible.
You have to relog or leave the ship to stop this.

Sindariel
12.17.2013 , 08:46 PM | #2
Patch 2.5.1:

- still bugged
- still not on known issues list
- still annoying as hell

vadess
01.08.2014 , 05:44 PM | #3
I've encountered this bug as well. Not the best way to test my parses. It's happened on both my ship's atnd the Ziost's training dummies.
Forum Posts Pro-SGR in SWTOR
Companion SGR: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=634157
Same Gender Romance Discussion: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590526

Orenprax
02.05.2014 , 02:05 PM | #4
This issue persists. As the OP specified—once I apply the Training Dummy Armor Reduction Module and/or the Training Dummy Standard Health Modulator and proceed with my parse, after the dummy dies/or you leave combat with it, it enters a state of constant reset preventing any combat for periods longer than 5 seconds—I am also unable to apply any modifications as either the dummy will reset before the module is applied, or will reset shorty afterwards.
PRUX • TEMAZCULL • HOTKNIVES
The Gray Order • hmd MAGENTA

Zalindae
02.10.2014 , 01:33 PM | #5
I also have this problem constantly. I can get 1 parse in and then the Training dummy continually resets. I have to log out of the character and back in for each parse. This is incredibly annoying. Does anybody know a fix for this? It does not seem to affect everyone.
Keiki Healer Operative and officer of hmd MAGENTA
Keikerella - Operative Zalindae - Sorcerer Ashlyn - Juggernaut

TaitWatson
02.10.2014 , 01:44 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey there! I passed this along, and will update you if I hear anything!

-tw
Tait "pariahloki" Watson | Community Production Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sindariel
02.10.2014 , 02:13 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey there! I passed this along, and will update you if I hear anything!

-tw
It seems that only certain classes (e.g. Sith-Inquisitor) ship dummies are affected by this.
On my Sith-Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Agent and Trooper, the combat dummy resets correctly.

Magsel
02.11.2014 , 05:15 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindariel View Post
It seems that only certain classes (e.g. Sith-Inquisitor) ship dummies are affected by this.
On my Sith-Warrior, Bounty Hunter, Agent and Trooper, the combat dummy resets correctly.
On my BH, Mando, Guardian, Sage it keeps resetting when using the health modulator.

Sameria
02.11.2014 , 10:50 AM | #9
I too have had this resetting/respawning issue as well(on my marauder). I can't consistently reproduce it either.
Karisa - Carnek - Karise - Ethria - Elisy - Kodo - Sameria
R E I G N

Sith Empire - PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
Official Guild Website

ML_DoubleTap
02.11.2014 , 02:13 PM | #10
I submitted a bug report in game on this...but I'm pretty sure those are directed strait to the trash folder

I can generally recreate this and I'm fairly certain it's caused by having your crew either crafting or out on missions. If I don't have any crew members out I never reset. But it pretty much always happens if I do. I guess I've not tested having only one or two out.
Bonkurz