Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.5 Dread Council 16 HM last phase

Panzerfire
12.03.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1
Did anyone else feel like the damage going out during the last burn phase feels higher than usual?

RikuvonDrake
12.03.2013 , 05:29 PM | #2
Any logs? If I remember correctly the damage is like 2.3k per boss or close, if you have combat logs we can compare =)
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Dragonslayer - The Eternal Warrior - From Beyond
Rikacha- Rikachu | Not Good Enough - Riku | Rebel Dream
Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör | Ruthless

Panzerfire
12.03.2013 , 05:36 PM | #3
Sure thing, damage starts at around 2k per tick on an assassin tank (27% to internal)
www.torparse.com/a/510961
That's the link to the entire log, can't get the link to the specific fight because Torparse is being slow right now, should be at the bottom of boss fights. Well, looks like it's the same so I guess people were slacking

RikuvonDrake
12.03.2013 , 06:16 PM | #4
Slightly annoyingly I wasn't able to find any combat logs from other assassins/shadows on 16man HM, my own guild for example runs with Vanguards/Guardians only, maybe that will change after 2.5 thought but that is another story.

Anyway, after finally finding Hatereds video of their 16man HM kill I studied the HP of their Assassin Tank Mithril closely and as you can see, he/she also takes hits around the 2k area so my first thought would be that the damage is the same. Maybe something else came and affected your opinion, a slow sniper shield less hots on you or something else that you normally expect and made you drop down more in HP? Of course it's impossible to know without having a tank with the same stats as you but with a log from before the patch, maybe you have something old you can upload?
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Dragonslayer - The Eternal Warrior - From Beyond
Rikacha- Rikachu | Not Good Enough - Riku | Rebel Dream
Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör | Ruthless

THoK-Zeus
12.03.2013 , 07:39 PM | #5
I've got a lot of 16 man hm logs uploaded.

Damage from Power of the Masters on your logs is the same as on my old ones (today we did 8 man hm so i don't have a 16 man kill from today).

From the logs I see that you use Wither on the bosses, used a Phase Walk in the middle and used cooldowns, Unless you did place some shiny circles into the middle there's nothing you can do in this phase different (atleast nothing i am aware of). The last phase is more about dps/healers if that helps you .
Zahik - DiLiH - The Red Eclipse

HoboWithAStick
12.09.2013 , 07:00 AM | #6
I believe its the same, didn't notice anything different about it.

Docmal
12.11.2013 , 11:44 PM | #7
We did this tonight and failed consistently on the last phase.
  1. It looks like Power of the Masters starts at around 1300 per boss per tick
  2. After Tyrans dies Calphayus begins to double hit still at 1300
  3. After Raptus dies damage bumps to 1800 and Bestia begins double hitting
  4. While burning Bestia the damage jumps to 2400 per tick, both bosses double hitting that is 10k dmg per person per tick and we wipe

What I don't understand is that we are way ahead on DPS for all other phases but this doesn't seem doable are we missing something?
Don't be a nub, use Parsec
<Redemption> @ The Shadowlands
Drewbacca - Guardian Tank Handrew - Shadow Tank
& 12 more...

HoboWithAStick
12.12.2013 , 12:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Docmal View Post
We did this tonight and failed consistently on the last phase.
  1. It looks like Power of the Masters starts at around 1300 per boss per tick
  2. After Tyrans dies Calphayus begins to double hit still at 1300
  3. After Raptus dies damage bumps to 1800 and Bestia begins double hitting
  4. While burning Bestia the damage jumps to 2400 per tick, both bosses double hitting that is 10k dmg per person per tick and we wipe

What I don't understand is that we are way ahead on DPS for all other phases but this doesn't seem doable are we missing something?
16 man is hard sometimes right?

VoW_LugNut
12.12.2013 , 02:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
16 man is hard sometimes right?
This was the only fight in these new ops where 16 man was harder. The rest of the fights were completely faceroll easy compared to 8 man. When the power of the masters channel started, we lost 3 dps within seconds before the healers could even react lol.
Aurum Gaming - The Harbinger
Lugnut the Eternal Warrior