Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do people hate or love Galactic Starfighter?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Do people hate or love Galactic Starfighter?

LegoUniverseBC
12.03.2013 , 05:07 PM | #1
I've heard many people say good things about Galactic Starfighter and a lot of bad things about it. What's your view on it?

Maquaii
12.03.2013 , 05:09 PM | #2
Right now i suck so i hate it, but i want to love it, so i keep trying like a masochist.

strallart
12.03.2013 , 05:12 PM | #3
I love it. Great addition to SWTOR.

There's still some things that need to be fixed, but it's still loads of fun

AlrikFassbauer
12.03.2013 , 05:14 PM | #4
Middle. The fun is heavily distorted by faction imbalance here.
Even although people on my server tell me that there just isn't any faction imbalance, I can tell you that out of 15 games I (as a Republic player) have won 3 or 4. The others were won by the imperial faction to 3/4 with all 3 sattelites captured.

renegadeimp
12.03.2013 , 05:18 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Middle. The fun is heavily distorted by faction imbalance here.
Even although people on my server tell me that there just isn't any faction imbalance, I can tell you that out of 15 games I (as a Republic player) have won 3 or 4. The others were won by the imperial faction to 3/4 with all 3 sattelites captured.
Thats because republic players dont understand the concept of objectives. They think they can just go around killing random players and win.
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

AlrikFassbauer
12.03.2013 , 05:21 PM | #6
Maybe. The scoreboards showed far less kills on the republic side than on the imperial side - and much less medals in general.

However, what astonished me is that the imperial faction got a LOT more kills. At least on the scireeboard. I did a few screenshots of that.

shineof
12.03.2013 , 05:26 PM | #7
Fun for 1h or so.
You are free to choose but you are not free from the consequence of your choice

Trinculos
12.03.2013 , 06:05 PM | #8
It plays similar to wowp, which is fine, though I prefer WT. Anyway, I cant figure out how to look around. If my enemy isn't directly in front of me it's easy to lose sight of him.

Atamasama
12.03.2013 , 06:13 PM | #9
I've been playing Republic, I've done I think a half dozen battles, and my side has never lost. Though in one battle it was close, the imps had 2 satellites captured for a while and were ahead but we managed to take it back by the end.

I don't know if that's in any way significant, that's a pretty small sample size. It's not like my side always dominates, we've just managed to win by the end.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

JeffrenBrek
12.03.2013 , 07:47 PM | #10
Absolutely epic.

Great fun and brilliant addition to the game. i hope they expand on it.