Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Friendly, Social Guilds with Lots of *Active* Members

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Looking for Friendly, Social Guilds with Lots of *Active* Members

KurganNazzir
12.03.2013 , 04:30 PM | #1
I am currently in guilds and no longer looking.
SarlaccSnack
GF

chibiseira
12.09.2013 , 06:46 PM | #2
Our only real requirement is a good attitude, and you sound like a pretty good fit (well, your 'pub toons at least) as far as that's concerned. Most of our members choose to raid and that's the main use for our teamspeak; however, you're more than welcome to play in whatever way works for you. We're primarily PVE right now but would love to step up the PVP if we can get the interest. If Facebook is one of the sites you already check, our fb is pretty active and you might have fun with that! It's more that the sites are there to be an asset than a requirement though. Good way to get ahold of us, sign up for stuff, have fun, but hey, if you just want to chill with us in game it's cool. In any case if you're still looking check out http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=655028 and let us know if you're interested.
<GAF> Jedi Covenant
Jasma'n 55 Combat Medic Etara 55 Sawbones
Snohe 55 Balance Sage Thr 55 Assault Vanguard

Kryndell 55 Mercenary <Dark Eclipse> Seiyra 48 Operative

woodcan
12.10.2013 , 07:29 AM | #3
Thanks for being up-front about the web-site registration

If you ever change your mind about registering for a site, at Grievance we have a very active guild on the Republic side and we are a mature, 18+, family-friendly guild/community. There are a number of us always interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. We run Operations four nights a week but do not have strict attendance requirements since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR .
Flesh Sawbones Scoundrel
Flesith - Shadow | Fleshtail - Guardian | Flesholo - Gunslinger | Deadflesh - Sentinel
Fleshexy - Sage | Fleshegg - Commando | Fleshavoc - Vanguard
Grievance -- Jedi Covenant
Now recruiting mature, friendly folks
Visit http://www.grievancegaming.org

KurganNazzir
12.11.2013 , 04:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by chibiseira View Post
Our only real requirement is a good attitude, and you sound like a pretty good fit (well, your 'pub toons at least) as far as that's concerned. Most of our members choose to raid and that's the main use for our teamspeak; however, you're more than welcome to play in whatever way works for you. We're primarily PVE right now but would love to step up the PVP if we can get the interest. If Facebook is one of the sites you already check, our fb is pretty active and you might have fun with that! It's more that the sites are there to be an asset than a requirement though. Good way to get ahold of us, sign up for stuff, have fun, but hey, if you just want to chill with us in game it's cool. In any case if you're still looking check out http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=655028 and let us know if you're interested.
I got my Vanguard into the guild last night since I was finally doing Makeb with her (slacker!). She's actually one I tend to play the least so I'll get another in later today and we'll see how things go. It'll take me some getting used to being in a guild with more than two/three people again, so be gentle.
SarlaccSnack
GF

KurganNazzir
12.21.2013 , 10:00 PM | #5
post no longer needed
SarlaccSnack
GF

chibiseira
01.02.2014 , 01:01 PM | #6
bumpity bump. You should grab her for your guilds because she's awesome.

Or, y'know, everyone can go join Sarlacc Snack instead. If you're into the worm food title (and maybe if you're not) it's a small but growing casual but fun kind of place too. (there's no sarlacc icon, but figured Boba Fett WAS the original sarlacc snack....)
<GAF> Jedi Covenant
Jasma'n 55 Combat Medic Etara 55 Sawbones
Snohe 55 Balance Sage Thr 55 Assault Vanguard

Kryndell 55 Mercenary <Dark Eclipse> Seiyra 48 Operative