Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gunship non-existant? Not recieving rewards? What is going on?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Gunship non-existant? Not recieving rewards? What is going on?

AlrikFassbauer
12.03.2013 , 05:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Polly_Pocket View Post
All ships should be available if you are a sub. Period.
I agree to that.

Apart from those ships which must be bought via Fleet Requisition, though.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Polly_Pocket
12.03.2013 , 05:28 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
I agree to that.

Apart from those ships which must be bought via Fleet Requisition, though.
Oh ya I'm fine with that. If you want cosmetic **** feel free. But you should at least have access to the base ship as a sub.

Atamasama
12.03.2013 , 05:49 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Polly_Pocket View Post
The entire thing is moronic and gives a huge advantage to those that have it, vs. those that do not.

All ships should be available if you are a sub. Period.
They will be available, but long-term subscribers are rewarded by getting an earlier unlock on the GS. The same way that everyone will get a chance to play a starfighter, but subscribers get earlier access to it.

You're complaining that you have content delayed to you, but I assume that you're a subscriber if you're playing a starfighter now. Which means your benefiting from the same sort of situation that you're complaining about.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

Polly_Pocket
12.03.2013 , 05:54 PM | #14
Maybe it wasn't clear. Preferring some subs over others is *********** retarded.

Atamasama
12.03.2013 , 05:57 PM | #15
Well, as someone who subbed for years, I've spent a lot more money on the game than someone who subbed a month ago. And from EA's perspective, if they entice people to subscribe earlier by telling people that if they subscribe by a certain date they get an extra bonus, they end up getting more money out of people.

TOR is a freemium game, and so it wants to entice people to spend more to get things in-game. So I don't think it's unfair. However, what I also think would be fair is to let people unlock the gunship with cartel coins. In fact, I think that they're stupid not to, if people want the gunship access that badly just let them buy it.
⋐‖║╿╿╿╿▀▀‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾)

Polly_Pocket
12.03.2013 , 06:05 PM | #16
Sorry, but being active longer shouldn't give you CONTENT over other subs. Give cosmetic benefits if it's SUCH a huge deal, but preventing content is absolutely retarded. The reason you sub is to gain full access to THE CONTENT.