Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** Happened to my Ship?!

SkybladeDarkstar
12.03.2013 , 12:35 PM | #1
When I started GSF, I had 2 Star Guards, 2 NovaDive, and 2 Quarrels. I'm now down to a single Star Guard.

What the heck happened to it, and how do I get it back?

If I am going to permanently lose ships, and/or have to pay to get them back, this just became a complete dealbreaker for me.

Bstr
12.03.2013 , 12:40 PM | #2
This is the live servers: what you had before was only on the test servers. You should have started today with 1 StarGuard and 1 NovaDive.

EDIT: And if you were a subscriber on November 1, you should get 1 Quarrel.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Bosha: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: BG Merc. Bophia: Fury Maur. Borbend: Med. Op. Bo'ya: Dark. Sin
<Reformation> Ebon Hawk Server

SkybladeDarkstar
12.03.2013 , 12:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bstr View Post
This is the live servers: what you had before was only on the test servers. You should have started today with 1 StarGuard and 1 NovaDive.
Nope, started with 2 of each. Possibly because I'm a subscriber. I never played the test server version.

Essence_of_Light
12.03.2013 , 12:44 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SkybladeDarkstar View Post
Nope, started with 2 of each. Possibly because I'm a subscriber. I never played the test server version.
Then that was obviously a bug, that I assume auto-corrected itself. When you start, even as a sub you are only supposed to have 1 of each ship, not 2.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

SkybladeDarkstar
12.03.2013 , 12:47 PM | #5
Yet I still have two of both of the other ships I have unlocked.

If you're not supposed to have more than one, why do they even HAVE numerical counters? There's a little purple "x2" right beside the ship icon on both of the other ships. Originally, it was on all 3, now it's not there on my Star Guard.

EDIT: Is that actually not a counter, but maybe a "rested" type boost? If so, SOMETHING needs to explain that.

Essence_of_Light
12.03.2013 , 12:50 PM | #6
Yet I still have two of both of the other ships I have unlocked.

If you're not supposed to have more than one, why do they even HAVE numerical counters? There's a little purple "x2" right beside the ship icon on both of the other ships. Originally, it was on all 3, now it's not there on my Star Guard.
I dont know if its just me, but you're starting to confuse me

Anyway I suggest that you send Customer Support either an ingame ticket, post this problem on the CS forum, or call them up. Hope it gets fixed soon.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for free
goodies like Cartel Market unlocks
!

drwcroaker
12.03.2013 , 12:52 PM | #7
EDIT: Is that actually not a counter, but maybe a "rested" type boost? If so, SOMETHING needs to explain that.
Yes, it is the "rested" indicator not ship number.

SkybladeDarkstar
12.03.2013 , 12:53 PM | #8
Ok, figured it out. It is a Daily Requisition Bonus for the ship, not a second ship. It would be nice if that had an explanation somewhere in that lovely tutorial, but whatever.

I guess this can be closed now.

PlasmaJohn
12.03.2013 , 12:54 PM | #9
That's the marker that you're getting double requisitions (up to 500). It'll reset daily per ship.

#GCGankedMyMMO
unsubed 2017.03.05