Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Crashing down

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Japandering's Avatar


Japandering
12.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Odyseus View Post
Are you serious? AMD <<<
Yeah, my computer is badly crashing, even when I turned PTS on.. a DEV in another thread is telling people tp update their driver, they're not..really helping..

Kaos_KidSWTOR's Avatar


Kaos_KidSWTOR
12.03.2013 , 10:22 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Japandering View Post
Yeah, my computer is badly crashing, even when I turned PTS on.. a DEV in another thread is telling people tp update their driver, they're not..really helping..
Im starting to think that it's affecting AMD GPU's only. I haven't seen anyone who says they have an Nvidia GPU have this issue.

Japandering's Avatar


Japandering
12.03.2013 , 10:23 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaos_KidSWTOR View Post
Im starting to think that it's affecting AMD GPU's only. I haven't seen anyone who says they have an Nvidia GPU have this issue.
It does seem like the common denominator is AMD/ Radeon. But that's hardly OUR problem if their patch botched our game. I hope it's fixed soon, I do pay a lot of money fo rthis game on top of a lot of CC.

Skytalon's Avatar


Skytalon
12.03.2013 , 10:26 AM | #34
Keeps giving me a blank black loading screen after the GS loading screen finishes.
Using Dual ATI Radeon 5700s

TuffStuff's Avatar


TuffStuff
12.03.2013 , 10:27 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Japandering View Post
It does seem like the common denominator is AMD/ Radeon. But that's hardly OUR problem if their patch botched our game. I hope it's fixed soon, I do pay a lot of money fo rthis game on top of a lot of CC.
Yup, AMD/Radeon user here as well. Updating drivers and restarting and blah blah blah hasn't fixed anything. So yeah, it is their problem.

Chegwedtch's Avatar


Chegwedtch
12.03.2013 , 10:29 AM | #36
AMD /Radeon user here. Same problem. Just thought i'd add to the list.

Bronholz's Avatar


Bronholz
12.03.2013 , 10:30 AM | #37 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

This issue is being looked into and we will provide you with further information when it it available.

To help us investigate the issue can you please provide us with a Dxdiag.

Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.

Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)
Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

Skytalon's Avatar


Skytalon
12.03.2013 , 10:34 AM | #38
I unmarked my Launcher.exe so it doesn't run as admin and retried launching and it worked.

Japandering's Avatar


Japandering
12.03.2013 , 10:35 AM | #39
Dxdiag thing as requested.
Spoiler

Oggizweikdrei's Avatar


Oggizweikdrei
12.03.2013 , 10:37 AM | #40
Spoiler