Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
12.03.2013 , 06:41 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Early Access for Galactic Starfighter is now available for all Subscribers!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Katushe
12.03.2013 , 09:27 AM | #2
PVP. Yawwwwnn... What could have been more boring? There's still room for improvement boys, don't let this chance slip your grasp!

8 hours wait for nothing.

...and I tried it. As someone very well pointed out, the result is "literally a waste of space!". I payed well to far ahead my sub. In order to keep being a sub, I will do my very best to forget this update exists. Btw, is there anywhere a setup option to replace the picture on the loading screen? Drives me mad each time I see it.

Celwinn
12.03.2013 , 09:28 AM | #3
Can't log in. My computer locks up as soon as I get to the loading screen (which is awesome btw).

I was able to log in yesterday though

Edit: Can log in now. Weird. Must of been a glitch.
Don't let the past define you

BjornL
12.03.2013 , 09:37 AM | #4
This is so great! I think SWTOR is finally heading in the right direction (at least that's my opinion)

I came back to the game because of the new focus on PvP on space and on the ground.

The storry was all good and all, but could never keep me hooked for long.

Good job Bioware

bearzao
12.03.2013 , 09:43 AM | #5
Im having trouble my game is failing to load saying that I got error C5

mb_one
12.03.2013 , 09:48 AM | #6
cant log in after the update...tryed like 10 times..what is wrong ?

JamieKirby
12.03.2013 , 10:22 AM | #7
My god, i got a chance to try this thing out just now and man, i am glad its free cause it sucks big time, i do not get how people find this junk fun.

Celwinn
12.03.2013 , 10:33 AM | #8
Well done Bioware. I am really enjoying this new patch/expansion/mini expansion/whatever it's called.

Only thing that kinda irrates me is that ships are being sold on the CM, though that shouldn't surprise me.

Edit: Don't subs (before Nov 3rd was it?) get a free coat of paint?
Don't let the past define you

ChaseHammer
12.03.2013 , 10:49 AM | #9
Will we ever see free flight (with or without weapons active), from planet to planet? I would love to actually be able to fly my ship around and interact with other ships. Quick travel is great but sometimes I wish to do it myself.

Justbee
12.03.2013 , 10:58 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BjornL View Post
I came back to the game because of the new focus on PvP on space and on the ground.
Well all pure PvP MMos died or are dying. And what is BW doing ? A pure Pvp Expansion...good idea...u came back for the new pvp focus, ill unsub if there is no good new pve content in near future. this expansion was very disappointing for me. and the worst of it, it wasted a slot for a real expansion...with real mmo content....

Quote: Originally Posted by Katushe View Post
PVP. Yawwwwnn... What could have been more boring?
the next boring dailyquest hub, where some1 can farm meaningless basic and elite comms would habe been more boring.

Hey BW what about some content for pve players that wont need a group and can be done during nite or morning, and improves ur char ?
crafting = meaningless
pve space combat = meaningless
daily quests = meaningless if u do raiding

all swtor not needed was a pure pvp expansion.

sorry i luv this game, but my time playing but my time playing it seams over....

2.5 still not updated raid finder tells everything
Gemüse schmeckt am besten, wenn man es kurz for dem verzehr durch ein Schnitzel ersetzt!