Welcome to Galactic Starfighter Subscriber Early Access

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PVP. Yawwwwnn... What could have been more boring? There's still room for improvement boys, don't let this chance slip your grasp!

8 hours wait for nothing.:mad:

...and I tried it. As someone very well pointed out, the result is "literally a waste of space!". I payed well to far ahead my sub. In order to keep being a sub, I will do my very best to forget this update exists. Btw, is there anywhere a setup option to replace the picture on the loading screen? Drives me mad each time I see it.

Edited by Katushe
I have tried the gs.

Can't log in. My computer locks up as soon as I get to the loading screen (which is awesome btw).

I was able to log in yesterday though :(

Edit: Can log in now. Weird. Must of been a glitch.

Edited by Celwinn

This is so great! I think SWTOR is finally heading in the right direction (at least that's my opinion)

I came back to the game because of the new focus on PvP on space and on the ground. :rak_03:

The storry was all good and all, but could never keep me hooked for long.

Good job Bioware

Well done Bioware. I am really enjoying this new patch/expansion/mini expansion/whatever it's called.

Only thing that kinda irrates me is that ships are being sold on the CM, though that shouldn't surprise me.

Edit: Don't subs (before Nov 3rd was it?) get a free coat of paint?

Edited by Celwinn

I came back to the game because of the new focus on PvP on space and on the ground. :rak_03:

Well all pure PvP MMos died or are dying. And what is BW doing ? A pure Pvp Expansion...good idea...u came back for the new pvp focus, ill unsub if there is no good new pve content in near future. this expansion was very disappointing for me. and the worst of it, it wasted a slot for a real expansion...with real mmo content....

PVP. Yawwwwnn... What could have been more boring?

the next boring dailyquest hub, where some1 can farm meaningless basic and elite comms would habe been more boring.

Hey BW what about some content for pve players that wont need a group and can be done during nite or morning, and improves ur char ?

crafting = meaningless

pve space combat = meaningless

daily quests = meaningless if u do raiding

all swtor not needed was a pure pvp expansion.

sorry i luv this game, but my time playing but my time playing it seams over....

2.5 still not updated raid finder tells everything

My god, i got a chance to try this thing out just now and man, i am glad its free cause it sucks big time, i do not get how people find this junk fun.

For all the nay sayers I have to ask. What is it you DO want? Assuming a starfighter element of some type came out, what is it you wanted vs. what it actually is?

For all the nay sayers I have to ask. What is it you DO want? Assuming a starfighter element of some type came out, what is it you wanted vs. what it actually is?

well assuming a starfighter elemnt comes out, i would wish PVE content......and playable with joystick or at least far better controls for my spacefighter.

next would be far more speed. all trailer vids show fast spacecombat, i nearly fell asleep playing GSF..slow ship bad aiming, slow wepons, etc.

this complete expansio nfeels slow.....

My god, i got a chance to try this thing out just now and man, i am glad its free cause it sucks big time, i do not get how people find this junk fun.

Each to his/her own. You may not like it, but others do.

I respect your opinion and give you props for stating it. :)

open space travel for one, galactic exploration PvE style is another.

this feature with dog fights is nice as a basis but doesn't do it justice, if they really want to explore options then they should go all out with this and allow players to truly build up their space ship and explore.

im pretty upset that i sub and have payed well over a couple hundred dollars in cartel coins only to find out if i try to log on my computer goes all blue with some error screen then restarts come on bio you can be such an amazing company get it together guys

I hear you. Mine just blanks out both screens and I have had to bring the PC down dirty.

Tried it twice. Everything was great last night and no recent driver updates for my AMD card. :rak_02:

Edited by Advantus

I find it amusing that the new expansion's detractors also seem to dislike syntax and grammar... damages their credibility.

I'm downloading the patch now, and looking forward to trying it.

I find it amusing when ppl treat a video games website like an English class term paper. Nitpicking syntax & grammer....makes you seem to have an elitist attitude & damages your credibility.

Meanwhile.....I went home at lunch & started downloading the update. I'm not really a PvP person, but I'll give it a shot.

Gratz to all PvP players...hopefully you stop complaining now.

As a dedicated None-PvP player, for me, this is all a waste of disk-space.

No,I will not quit the game. I just keep believing that sometime in the far future the team will

decide to advance the Character stories.

Again, gratz to the dedicated PvP players.

Is Space PvP going to be developed alongside Ground PvP, or is Space PvP stealing dev time away from the Ground game?

This is a big concern for a lot of PvPers right now, a dev response would be great to give us some peace of mind.

^this :(

Gratz to all aracade-game players...hopefully you stop complaining now.

As a dedicated None-aracade-game player, for me, this is all a waste of disk-space.

No,I will not quit the game. I just keep believing that sometime in the far future the team will

Again, gratz to the dedicated aracade-game players.

PvP players? Hm... Fixed for ya. Thanks me later!

Gratz to all PvP players...hopefully you stop complaining now.

As a dedicated None-PvP player, for me, this is all a waste of disk-space.

Again, gratz to the dedicated PvP players.

A lot of the 'only PvP' type players have very little interest in GSF. IMO this expansion has no real strong appeal to any particular niche of the gaming community. And considering it seems that Bioware is going to use GSF updates to satisfy the PvP crowd, it could go south real fast.

Many things, but starfighter should not be a must. Star travel could have done it much better.

And I want script. Story. Choices. Replies. Starwars fantasy. That's why I am here. Not to chase some circles around some walls and rocks.

I am happy, anyhow, that I am not alone in hating this. Makes me feel less misplaced in this game.