Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Open World pvp server?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Best Open World pvp server?

Evomax
12.13.2011 , 02:15 PM | #1
I just wanna roam and kill things!

Wegabe_Awock
12.13.2011 , 02:17 PM | #2
Umm... The game hasn't been online for even a day. There is no "Best" server for anything yet - only a fraction of the people who are going to play are in-game.

I'd advise that you play on a heavily-populated pvp server?
Wegabe Awock - Star Wars Galaxies (Ahazi/Flurry)

DesirDecour
12.13.2011 , 02:18 PM | #3
Port Nowhere if your rebel.
Dominus - Port Nowhere -Operative
SWG Old School Flurry

wintersnight
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #4
I would check out Prophecy of the Five or Terentatek. They are the ones focusing on recruiting World PvP types of players. Veela, The Fatman and others are discussing Size of guilds joining or how many Gladiators from WoW are joining.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/index/ that is the link to the Prophecy of the Five people. You can go there and see the guilds already recruited (including the 2 who just migrated away from starting server).

Terentatek has a Post in the forums here discussing their experience too.

Save a Tree, Kill a Carebear!
Never Bring a Glow-Stick to a Blaster Fight

Winters

SWGjumpedSHARK
12.13.2011 , 04:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by wintersnight View Post
I would check out Prophecy of the Five or Terentatek. They are the ones focusing on recruiting World PvP types of players. Veela, The Fatman and others are discussing Size of guilds joining or how many Gladiators from WoW are joining.

http://www.swtorholocron.com/forums/index/ that is the link to the Prophecy of the Five people. You can go there and see the guilds already recruited (including the 2 who just migrated away from starting server).

Terentatek has a Post in the forums here discussing their experience too.

Save a Tree, Kill a Carebear!
Agree. Prophecy Of The Five and Terentatek seem extremely well balanced. I would say these are the two to shoot for.
"I see your schwartz is as big as mine"

Dystopic
12.13.2011 , 04:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Evomax View Post
I just wanna roam and kill things!
How are we supposed to know? Give the game at least a month before you ask stuff like this.

Evomax
12.13.2011 , 05:30 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Dystopic View Post
How are we supposed to know? Give the game at least a month before you ask stuff like this.
I want to call a server home. If I have like minded people OWPVPing then I will have the gameplay I'm looking for.

Solid_Sixx
12.13.2011 , 05:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Evomax View Post
I want to call a server home. If I have like minded people OWPVPing then I will have the gameplay I'm looking for.
Like he said, the game isnt even public yet. & i'm sure the few guys who are preaching "roll on XYZ" wont dictate the population or interest of an entire server :]

Like everyone else you'll have to wait and see

Praecipua
12.13.2011 , 05:58 PM | #9
You could specify whether you mean US or EU.
What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and our world lives on and is immortal.

CommanderChronos
12.13.2011 , 06:01 PM | #10
Well me and my guild are focusing on Open World PvP, and we were the ones that organized that big end of beta PvP event on Darth Malak.

Veela is where the party is at.

If you want smaller fights I would suggest Fat Man, or Prophecy of Five
A taste of Veela's Open world PvP
Codename: The BrotherHood an Elite Trooper only Republic Unit
Server - Veela | IGN: Chronos