Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eternity Vault Loot completely broken!

Kuvera
12.22.2011 , 01:22 AM | #1
My guild, ePeen on Helm of Gaursh just cleared 4/5 bosses in Eternity Vault today

On the every boss, no matter what loot is set to, tokens can only be picked up by
people chosen by the game itself, a master looter CANNOT designate the target.

For bosses 2-3 the loot is in chests, after the chest is opened once, they become unable to be accessed by anyone else in the group, visually they stay open and have a mouseover but no one can access them, even the person who accessed it first can't get back in. The chest on ancient pylons reset once randomly after 5 minutes but then didn't reset again. We wiped later in the instance, and every chest stopped showing a mouseover icon and never reset.

I am cross posting this into the bug forum.
Money Talks
ePeen - Helm of Graush, Republic

Nahaj
12.22.2011 , 01:24 AM | #2
How did you get by the buggy turrets.
Rhaive
Proxy Jawas, Belgoth's Beacon
Guild Mathemagician

Kuvera
12.22.2011 , 01:45 AM | #3
They aren't buggy and they are CC-able
Money Talks

Ascendant
12.22.2011 , 01:58 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kuvera View Post
They aren't buggy and they are CC-able
We defeated the turrets and the boss never appeared.
<Proxy Jawas> OG
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.

Zqwz
12.22.2011 , 03:28 PM | #5
The loot system needs to not only be changed but fixed. If we have our raid set to master looter that is our decision we do not need assistance in assigning loot to players and cannot deal with some pieces not being able to be given to players based on what Bioware has decided is appropriate.
Bury/Lith
ePeen - Officer

Zqwz
12.22.2011 , 03:30 PM | #6
You guys have to make sure the power cells are there when you are attempting the turrets if they are not zone out and reset the zone. This happens often.
Bury/Lith
ePeen - Officer

eNcFireWraith
12.22.2011 , 03:46 PM | #7
The loot system is terrible. I killed 5 bosses, got 0 loot. We had other raid members who got 5 pieces of loot. The RNG system is horrible and they need to fix it.

I have the same complaint with the PvP bags.

I realize the loot system currently in place is ideal for PUGs, but it isn't like those operations are puggable right now anyway.
-«« CONŠEMNEŠ »»-
A NA TEAM PVP & RAID FOCUSED GUILD
Θ SITE
POLICIES YOUTUBE Θ

Kuvera
12.22.2011 , 06:53 PM | #8
Your chests actually worked? We tried on Master Loot and Free for all
Money Talks

Ecclesiarch
12.26.2011 , 06:05 PM | #9
Had the exact same Issue on 4/5 EV today. It's completely broken and demands a fix immediately.

Don't assign loot - either make the loot "normal" like you already do in Flashpoints or assign an item to everyone (which seems ridiculous considering the gearing up phase would be lowered significantly).

Additionally, fix the bug with Chests. Other than that I'm actually quite pleased by EV and its mechanics, despite it being a little easy.

- Ecc
Unmedicated Superiority
More Serverfirsts than the Devs
Info | Site | Apply

swordormaul
12.26.2011 , 08:40 PM | #10
This is absolutely stupid. On top of all the other bugs with operations, the loot is completely ****ed up.

Regardless of loot setup (master looter, round robin, FFA), loot was always assigned to members. That's bad enough, but it was always assigned to the same people. Jugg loot to one person. Sorc loot to one person. Merc loot to one person. That person never changed.

The third "boss" in EV dropped a chest. Only one person could loot the chest. After 15 minutes, the chest "respawned" and another person could loot it. We had to have it respawn 7 times for everyone to even get their commendations.

What in the *********** **** were the in-house testers doing for these operations? It completely baffles my mind that a game could be released in this way. I can't believe I paid 60 dollars to beta test their raids for them.