Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Graphics Issue...

Darquenova
12.22.2011 , 01:07 AM | #1
Where MY Force Lightning go BRO!!! FIX This now BW I sling Lightning Brosssss.

LoL. Just joking. Anybody having this issue where the Lightning only appears from one hand or not at all? Seems to come from continuous usage.

Hopefully its not video card dying on me.

Loving my Inq so far just gotta change play styles constantly to match the enemy. Great stuff so far.

kclemens
12.22.2011 , 04:02 PM | #2
Wrong forum. Go away
The Crucible Pits

SporadicusDecoy
12.23.2011 , 03:31 AM | #3
Not the wrong forum, "Bro."

Anyone else beside a no-brain jerkwad want to discuss this problem? Maybe we can get a CSR rep in here if enough Inq-players ask about it.

I have the same problem with the lightning effect not coming out. Especially with casting a lightning strike and then casting chain lightning. I see my Inq hold his hands out without effect like he's the mini-Darth Vader in the car commercials.

My graphics card is a Radeon 6550, so it's nowhere near top of the line. Do any of the players with higher graphics cards see the lack-lightning effect on their games?
POWER!! UNLIMITED - !!! Wait . . . where'd my batteries go?!?

SporadicusDecoy
12.23.2011 , 03:36 AM | #4
And here I said "CSR Rep." I'll just go to the ATM machine so I can send my grammar penalty tax to the Redundancy Department of Redundancy.
POWER!! UNLIMITED - !!! Wait . . . where'd my batteries go?!?

JOutlaw
12.23.2011 , 04:52 AM | #5
I've got a pretty old graphics card as well and sometimes experience this issue.
Oddly enough, I also get an issue where after I cast force lightning on a guy who is almost dead the force lightning keeps shooting out of me onto him. Even when I'm moving around and looting my lightning just keeps on going.

Maybe it's because my character is slightly insane and just wants his corpses to be extra crispy......
Some say Tomato, others say Tomato, but when you write it down, it doesn't make a lick of difference.